New World Order

mysterycoins

fedca1a3-7837-4fd8-8ba5-46d1fe02bac4.jpgdba6af96-fcca-416d-b586-8f78f0844fe9.jpg

It arrived the day before Xmas and I feel verry happy to have been able to add this coin to my collection.

I activated the coin, so it can be discoverd. (TB3K5XZ)

Just looking back through the competition photographs which have been posted in this thread, this one ranks in the top five. I'm going to let the competition run for two more months before announcing the outright winner, the winner will be awarded: One XLE New World Order geocoin in the 7th mystery finish.

- MC

Well, for a long time I had no idea what a mystery coin is. After that I thought for a long time that I have no chance to get a mystery coin because I was not so deep into the "coin things" , I just loved them.

Now I am totally addicted to them. Almost no day without looking into this forum (for me it is the greatest forum with the nicest people of the world) to see if there is a new beauty out there. Now I think that there is a chance to get a mystery coin - and wow, there are really nice ones out there. This one is definitely one of them!

If it is still possible by just posting in this thread to get one of these beauties - here is my official attempt!!!!

No matter if I am one of the lucky guys or not I just want to say thank you to you Mysterycoins and to all the other mysterycoiners for being one big part of the puzzle that I call the “spirit of the coiners” (mmmmmmhh, I think this would be a great idea for another coin – if there is already such a coin please let me know because I need it!!).

Well, for a long time I had no idea what a mystery coin is. After that I thought for a long time that I have no chance to get a mystery coin because I was not so deep into the "coin things" , I just loved them.

Now I am totally addicted to them. Almost no day without looking into this forum (for me it is the greatest forum with the nicest people of the world) to see if there is a new beauty out there. Now I think that there is a chance to get a mystery coin - and wow, there are really nice ones out there. This one is definitely one of them!

If it is still possible by just posting in this thread to get one of these beauties - here is my official attempt!!!!

No matter if I am one of the lucky guys or not I just want to say thank you to you Mysterycoins and to all the other mysterycoiners for being one big part of the puzzle that I call the spirit of the coiners (mmmmmmhh, I think this would be a great idea for another coin if there is already such a coin please let me know because I need it!!).

Well yanagi, there will be more happening within this thread in the near future. When the time comes to release a few more mystery coins I'll be searching through posts (old & new) by those people who have expressed interest (and have not received a coin). The selection process is completely random, so good luck when the time comes around again.

- MC

Edited by mysterycoins

fedca1a3-7837-4fd8-8ba5-46d1fe02bac4.jpgdba6af96-fcca-416d-b586-8f78f0844fe9.jpg

It arrived the day before Xmas and I feel verry happy to have been able to add this coin to my collection.

I activated the coin, so it can be discoverd. (TB3K5XZ)

Just looking back through the competition photographs which have been posted in this thread, this one ranks in the top five. I'm going to let the competition run for two more months before announcing the outright winner, the winner will be awarded: One XLE New World Order geocoin in the 7th mystery finish.

- MC

This is a really great picture Jack!

The coin is a great coin in all versions :rolleyes:

I just love this coin, but I think I've said that before.

I hope that there are opportunities on ebay later in the year, as I'd love to acquire one, but with exchange rates and intl shipping (not to mention just coming out of the holidays), I just can't swing it right now.

I hope that there are opportunities on ebay later in the year, as I'd love to acquire one, but with exchange rates and intl shipping (not to mention just coming out of the holidays), I just can't swing it right now.

Look on the bright side Mekle, you may be lucky enough to get one for free before then.

Look on the bright side Mekle, you may be lucky enough to get one for free before then.

Oh, that would be luck! But I've never been one to depend on it either, I prefer to plan for all contingencies. :)

As such, I will continue to hope for other ebay opportunities down the road (along with hoping for a suprise arrival).

I really didn't mean to come across as so down about it, I've been meaning to say how much I liked this coin for days, and was suprised (pleasantly) to see it on ebay again.

Oh, that would be luck! But I've never been one to depend on it either, I prefer to plan for all contingencies. :)

As such, I will continue to hope for other ebay opportunities down the road (along with hoping for a suprise arrival).

I really didn't mean to come across as so down about it, I've been meaning to say how much I liked this coin for days, and was suprised (pleasantly) to see it on ebay again.

Unorthodox for a mystery geocoin to make an appearance over at the eplace? Maybe, but it may benefit many others here eventually, perhaps even yourself Mekle.

Unorthodox for a mystery geocoin to make an appearance over at the eplace? Maybe, but it may benefit many others here eventually, perhaps even yourself Mekle.

You mean that there is a definition of "orthodox" when it comes to mystery geocoins? :)

I know of a few things approaching tradition, but then there are (often several) exceptions to all that I can think of. That's part of what makes them fun and interesting (not to mention mysterious)! However, I am relatively new around here over the last year, so perhaps I've missed something.

Regardless, I'm all for what is going on here, and hope that many more benefit in the future.

You mean that there is a definition of "orthodox" when it comes to mystery geocoins? :)

I know of a few things approaching tradition, but then there are (often several) exceptions to all that I can think of. That's part of what makes them fun and interesting (not to mention mysterious)! However, I am relatively new around here over the last year, so perhaps I've missed something.

Regardless, I'm all for what is going on here, and hope that many more benefit in the future.

I have to agree... I like the differences between each of the mystery coins. It makes for a better story and adds flare. I have always been one to seek creativity. If there was a bone dry type of way of doing mystery coins, I believe it would take away some of the fun.

This design is definitely a classic. When someone produces a mystery anything - who be we humble seekers to question how they gift, sell or otherwise distribute their wares. Thank you Mystery Geocoin NWO person - for all your gifts to the community - no matter how they may flow or be distributed.

Yes selling some on ebay may definitely benefit others here by allowing a mystery coiner some money to mint more! That is why I bid. I don't have the money to continue to buy coins and definitely not to mint a mystery coin but I bid and hope that I can contribute a little that way. If I win I get a great coin :P

This design is definitely a classic. When someone produces a mystery anything - who be we humble seekers to question how they gift, sell or otherwise distribute their wares. Thank you Mystery Geocoin NWO person - for all your gifts to the community - no matter how they may flow or be distributed.

Wonderful compliment, thank you hollora.

Edited by mysterycoins

The Large golden bird clutching thirteen arrows and an olive branch in it's talons has dropped a package off on our stoop. Thank you very much Mysterycoins, the NWO coin is beautiful, the pictures do not do this coin any justice. Will post a pic for all to see if I can just find that darn camera. Again thank you very much, we will cherish this coin always!!

The Large golden bird clutching thirteen arrows and an olive branch in it's talons has dropped a package off on our stoop. Thank you very much Mysterycoins, the NWO coin is beautiful, the pictures do not do this coin any justice. Will post a pic for all to see if I can just find that darn camera. Again thank you very much, we will cherish this coin always!!

You're most welcome.

- MC

That's awesome! Congrats on the new coin!

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

For future reference, this is the NWO XLE two-tone 'Nickel on Copper' version - Only 25 Minted.

As before..

Diameter: 2 inches

Thickness: 5mm

Base Metal: Copper

Unique Icon: Yes, trackable.

Only a very limited number of these XLEs will be sent out to those who expressed interest by posting in this thread. So, I'll be choosing a few random posts next weekend... Are you feeling lucky?

One XLE geocoin is reserved for RedShoesGirl, she donated her own NWO mystery coin to a fellow cacher who in only a few months has clocked up an impressive 14,273 miles on his NWO coin.

Inlay Card:

Some of you may be familiar with the NWO inlay card which accompanies each coin, the back of each card has a unique seven digit authentication number printed on a holographic sticker, the XLE inlay card is a little different, each card has a large holographic Eagle stuck over the authentication number.

Finally, as this is a Limited Edition mystery geocoin, I've requested that the NWO dies be destroyed/recycled.

- MC

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

For future reference, this is the NWO XLE two-tone 'Nickel on Copper' version - Only 25 Minted.

As before..

Diameter: 2 inches

Thickness: 5mm

Base Metal: Copper

Unique Icon: Yes, trackable.

Only a very limited number of these XLEs will be sent out to those who expressed interest by posting in this thread. So, I'll be choosing a few random posts next weekend... Are you feeling lucky?

One XLE geocoin is reserved for RedShoesGirl, she donated her own NWO mystery coin to a fellow cacher who in only a few months has clocked up an impressive 14,273 miles on his NWO coin.

Inlay Card:

Some of you may be familiar with the NWO inlay card which accompanies each coin, the back of each card has a unique seven digit authentication number printed on a holographic sticker, the XLE inlay card is a little different, each card has a large holographic Eagle stuck over the authentication number.

Finally, as this is a Limited Edition mystery geocoin, I've requested that the NWO dies be destroyed/recycled.

- MC

WOW!!! that's fantastic!!!! copper/nickel version is beautiful!!!! and only 25 were made... wow!!!

:D MC... you are great, kind and generous! :D Lara deserves one for of these sure!! Congrats Lara!!! :D