New World Order

mysterycoins

hmm... you are correct... I do not know if in the Bremen coin it was used only the front die... probably they did....

then... how about... black nickel font... (can this be in matt???), and the design on the coin to be in shiny gold! (or satin if you prefer!)

It will represend the mystery of the unknown (black) and the wealth and probably peace the new world order may bring... (gold)

Then.... the eye on the top can be in glow... and maybe.. the rays....

on the other side... you can make the star of David (stars above eagle's head) to glow too...

It will show like illuminati... but it can represent... the light that show us the right path (eye and rays), with the help of the God (star of David), so we can pass in the new world Order successfully! :rolleyes:

I have huge imagination don't I ??? :)

hmm... you are correct... I do not know if in the Bremen coin it was used only the front die... probably they did....

then... how about... black nickel font... (can this be in matt???), and the design on the coin to be in shiny gold! (or satin if you prefer!)

It will represend the mystery of the unknown (black) and the wealth and probably peace the new world order may bring... (gold)

Then.... the eye on the top can be in glow... and maybe.. the rays....

on the other side... you can make the star of David (stars above eagle's head) to glow too...

It will show like illuminati... but it can represent... the light that show us the right path (eye and rays), with the help of the God (star of David), so we can pass in the new world Order successfully! :rolleyes:

I have huge imagination don't I ??? :)

I'm way ahead of you on that one Gatoulis, I enquired about a Gold & Black Nickel Two-Tone several months ago. For some reason, the mint weren't enthusiastic about black nickel finishes and sorta put me off it. I'm looking for something really special for the mystery finish, so keep the ideas rolling in!

.....and yes, You most certainly do have a very active imagination Gatoulis :rolleyes:

I know you said you weren't happy with the BN, but how about a silver/glitter like the GCC sherpa, or a BN/white?

ILYK

edited to add the trans green on gold or silver?

Personally I like BN, but the mint talked me out having that finish. Glitter.... Hmm, the sparkly stuff is not really my thing drneal, I'm also trying to stay clear of enamels, but the trans sound really interesting.

Oh..... well... I have some other crazy ideas....

Once I received as a present a beautiful mardi grass doubloon! I loved the coin and till now it is the only one I have! :rolleyes:

anyway... while I was searching to find info about it... I saw that in Aluminium you can have colors in metal... not enamels... the metal is colored...

If that can be done... I do not know if you can use aluminium, but it would be nice to see a Green 0 gold or blue with silver...

You want something way different.... (right?)

Well.. I do not think such a huge coin can be done in sterling silver...and it is probably not possible to make it smaller...

To make a NWO banknote with these designs on it... and tracking number... is not a geocoin

But if you use something else for material... like... a nice quality of wood (first wooden trackable geocoin???).... Congo had a wooden commemorative coin (real coin)!!

or you can make a porcelain or terracota one... but I have no ides if they need different dies...

On other crazy idea would be... to be magnetic!!! can you imagine to put one in a cache and all stuff inside to stuck on the coin??? :)

My last idea for now.... probably need a new die... :rolleyes:

I was thinking.... how about making the opposite... I mean... instead of the eagle and the pyramid, etc... to come out of the coin.... in the new onw all these to be inside the coin... I know I am not explaining things well...

I am trying to say... the design to make a hollow in the coin.... it will be like a die of the coin! :blink: the coin is thick so I believe this can be done, but... there is probably i die problem!

Oh..... well... I have some other crazy ideas....

Once I received as a present a beautiful mardi grass doubloon! I loved the coin and till now it is the only one I have! :lol:

anyway... while I was searching to find info about it... I saw that in Aluminium you can have colors in metal... not enamels... the metal is colored...

If that can be done... I do not know if you can use aluminium, but it would be nice to see a Green 0 gold or blue with silver...

You want something way different.... (right?)

Well.. I do not think such a huge coin can be done in sterling silver...and it is probably not possible to make it smaller...

To make a NWO banknote with these designs on it... and tracking number... is not a geocoin

But if you use something else for material... like... a nice quality of wood (first wooden trackable geocoin???).... Congo had a wooden commemorative coin (real coin)!!

or you can make a porcelain or terracota one... but I have no ides if they need different dies...

On other crazy idea would be... to be magnetic!!! can you imagine to put one in a cache and all stuff inside to stuck on the coin??? :rolleyes:

My last idea for now.... probably need a new die... :D

I was thinking.... how about making the opposite... I mean... instead of the eagle and the pyramid, etc... to come out of the coin.... in the new onw all these to be inside the coin... I know I am not explaining things well...

I am trying to say... the design to make a hollow in the coin.... it will be like a die of the coin! :ph34r: the coin is thick so I believe this can be done, but... there is probably i die problem!

Plenty of interesting ideas to ponder there Gatoulis, you've touched on one idea which I enquired about before you posted it, lets see what the mint says.

Thank you for posting the alternative ideas though - MC

5bdfc604-9479-4dc8-a93c-8385c5d3a649.jpg

Oh ya.... mystery Finish :rolleyes:

Wow this is the first time seeing this version. Wow, SPECTACULAR! what a cool Mystery Version! Love the Picture, how in the world did you capture such a fantastic Picture.

Hi Sweetlife, that picture is just an extremely artistic attempt by Goosefraba1 at winning the NWO picture compo in this thread, there is definitely NO mystery version available... yet.

- MC

Just some quotes about currency and New World Order

Uncle Sam: "Let me get this straight. -You are going to use MY printing press to create dollar bills and you will pay me a couple pennies for the printing costs. Then you will allow my Treasury Department to print thousands of checks on our government accounts. Those dollars will be chalked up as loans from you to my government and you will charge me the current interest rate for my use of my own money. Then, you want my people to pay a tax on their "income" in order to pay you interest on money that was mine in the FIRST place ..."

"The goldsmith soon realized that he could thus issue, without risk, ten times more receipts than he had actual gold in his vault. As long as the same ratio of people did not show up at his place and ask for their gold, the goldsmith could go on with his confidence trick, but if all of his customers show up and want their gold back, the whole system collapses, and the fraud is unveiled: the goldsmith cannot repay them all, since there is ten times less gold than he pretended to have in his vault!"

"If the American people ever allow PRIVATE banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks will deprive The People of all property until their children wake-up HOMELESS on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to The People, to whom it properly belongs".

--- Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

--- Thomas Jefferson, 1802

I guess I was just trying to shine some more light on what exactly a new world order would mean... I think that this topic has a lot of potential for debate between all of us in this forum. I, personally, would like to see who is in favor of NWO and who is opposed... and who would like a compromise (I think we are already compromising whether we like it or not)

What would be so bad about going back to a gold standard? It's hard for there to be much inflation when the currency is tied directly to a static sum of gold or silver. Instead, our currency is based upon debt these days. We owe the government, which owes the banks, which owes the federal reserve.... just to use the pieces of paper. Even if you have lots of money doesn't mean that you own it. The bills are "borrowed". It is a crime to deface the currency that you are borrowing. There is no correct answer as to what to do about changing the system, but if we were on a gold standard we could easily walk into any bank and change our bills into to nuggets or what have you.

This brings me to my next question... are these coins the intended currency for the NWO? Will the tracking numbers help the NWO keep track of "their" currency that they are allowing the public to "borrow"?

I was thinking.... maybe a special and different version of the coin could be... a non trackable but with the name of the receiver where the tracking number is, or... in the edge (some names are too big...)!

So... if for example a coin will be send to me (I wish! :blink:), it will have my name on it! It will surelly be a very special coin!! ;) Colors... as I said before.. mat black with polished gold details...

Now... in case the name will go on the edge, you can put the original inscrition on the bottom of the pyramid design! I mean the MDCCLXXVI that stands for the 1776.... and you can put the latin inscription where the trackable at geocaching.com is! Hmm... or... you can put the name of the cacher on that place! :D

Of course there are still theories about that date... is it for the independense of America....or for the Illuminati movement that was found in 1776 (May 1st).... so we have an other mystery here too! :D

An other idea (but probably need die changes or new die), would be to make a full latin coin.... I mean... all the inscritions on it to be like the original seal.... in latin!!

just like that:

_Great_Seal_Reversesvg.png

You could give it an acid bath :D

b5e80683-fa94-43e9-971a-44813d9925fb.jpg

Poor little kangaroo :blink:

Oh poor penny!!!

Ok, it is not a rarity... (this one was minted in Melbourne in 21,240,000 pieces (if it had a dot after the date... the coin would had been minted in Perth, in 12,408,000 pieces)), but surelly didn't deserve this acid bath and damage! ;)

... Thomas Jefferson ...

Do you propose a return to currency made out of precious metals? e.g. where a dollar is made out of a dollar's worth of silver?

Interesting that you've touched on that subject. Did you know that the 'Federal Reserve' is not actually a Bank, it's a corporation.

You may also be interested in 'JFK' & 'Executive Order No. 11110'

- MC

... Thomas Jefferson ...

Do you propose a return to currency made out of precious metals? e.g. where a dollar is made out of a dollar's worth of silver?

Interesting that you've touched on that subject. Did you know that the 'Federal Reserve' is not actually a Bank, it's a corporation.

You may also be interested in 'JFK' & 'Executive Order No. 11110'

- MC

Wow.... I wasnt aware of that order.... but I did know that the Federal Reseerve is a corporation. That establishes JFK's legacy further in my mind.

Edited by goosefraba1

I have been casually following this thread, but not reading in great detail, so I have missed the whole point of this coin. What does the new world order refer to? Is the new world order a positive thing, a negative thing, or both?

I love the use of the scary eye and the pyramid. If I remember correctly, I think that it is called "the all seeing eye". What an over the top symbol! If the US government had not used it first, I would swear that it was borrowed from Sauron's all seeing eye in Mordor.

One currency to rule them all, one currency to find them, one currency to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!

I have been casually following this thread, but not reading in great detail, so I have missed the whole point of this coin. What does the new world order refer to? Is the new world order a positive thing, a negative thing, or both?

I love the use of the scary eye and the pyramid. If I remember correctly, I think that it is called "the all seeing eye". What an over the top symbol! If the US government had not used it first, I would swear that it was borrowed from Sauron's all seeing eye in Mordor.

One currency to rule them all, one currency to find them, one currency to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!

You know what.... I hadn't even thought of this. If this is to be the new currency to be used in NWO, will there be seperate denominations? Or will this be reminiscent of hundreds of years ago when a standard denomination was actually cut to make change (nikos maybe you can help me out with what that was call..... I keep thinking of the word "pence", but I can't find the technical term for the life of me).

Also... I am not sure.... but I think this coin has reeded edges. If this coin is to be produced in precious metals, I am sure the reeded edges would remain. This was first used as a deterrent from fraudulent coins and to keep people from "skimming" some of the gold or silver off of the edges. The grooves make it easy recognize whether or not the coin has been reduced. Would there be any other types of security enhancements in the coinage?

Edited by goosefraba1

... Thomas Jefferson ...

I wish this was in use again, but there is a small problem...

silver is high and might go higher in the near future! right now, 1 troy once (31.1 grams) has a value of a little more than 29 USA$. that means.... that if they have to make a silver dollar in silver in the value of the metal... the dollar will be only a little more than 1 gram!!! Of course they can mix the silver with other metals, like copper, but to make a nice size of the coin... the coin will not be silver anymore but billon (silver content less than 50%) so...

On the other hand... many collectors are still searching in USA for silver coins in circulation (yes, there are still in use but not so often anymore), and keep them! So... they will keep these silver coins and the State will lose money! if the silver goes higher the State will lose money again, so...

Here in Greece, in 1960, we had the 20 drachma coins made out of silver! almost all were keeping these coins for its silver, so... the goverment lose money, and the coins never went high in the numismatic market!

I know (and I am trying to find them...) that Mexico has bimetal coins in circulation that the inner circle is made of silver!!! Mexico is the only country that still uses silver in its currency! There are some (not all!) of the 10Pesos (I think with the date 1992), the 50 pesos and the 100 pesos but the silver content has lower value than the face value of the coin... So... how about a 5 or 10$ in USA made out of silver? ;)

I would love to see the NWO geocoin in sterling (925) silver! Of course, it will be impossible to buy any, and impossible to make them because they are huge and heavy!! There is a possibility that each coin will have silver in the value of 60$!!!

I would love to see the NWO geocoin in sterling (925) silver! Of course, it will be impossible to buy any, and impossible to make them because they are huge and heavy!! There is a possibility that each coin will have silver in the value of 60$!!!

I see many geocoins on eBay go for more than $60, which makes me think that some people would be willing to pay that much. Myself, I don't like silver because it tarnishes too easily. At this time, I can't see muself making or buying a silver coin, but I could change my mind. However, I know that many people do like the metal, so I can imagine that the demand is out there.

... Thomas Jefferson ...

silver is high and might go higher in the near future! right now, 1 troy once (31.1 grams) has a value of a little more than 29 USA$. that means.... that if they have to make a silver dollar in silver in the value of the metal... the dollar will be only a little more than 1 gram!!! Of course they can mix the silver with other metals, like copper, but to make a nice size of the coin... the coin will not be silver anymore but billon (silver content less than 50%) so...

On the other hand... many collectors are still searching in USA for silver coins in circulation (yes, there are still in use but not so often anymore), and keep them! So... they will keep these silver coins and the State will lose money! if the silver goes higher the State will lose money again, so...

Here in Greece, in 1960, we had the 20 drachma coins made out of silver! almost all were keeping these coins for its silver, so... the goverment lose money, and the coins never went high in the numismatic market!

I know (and I am trying to find them...) that Mexico has bimetal coins in circulation that the inner circle is made of silver!!! Mexico is the only country that still uses silver in its currency! There are some (not all!) of the 10Pesos (I think with the date 1992), the 50 pesos and the 100 pesos but the silver content has lower value than the face value of the coin... So... how about a 5 or 10$ in USA made out of silver? ;)

I wasn't proposing a whole change in the composition of the coins... I was proposing going back to when the american dollar (or greenback back then) was backed by a silver or gold standard.... which is held in a top security vault (Ft. Knox). Instead, we are using currency which is backed by debt.

You know what.... I hadn't even thought of this. If this is to be the new currency to be used in NWO, will there be seperate denominations? Or will this be reminiscent of hundreds of years ago when a standard denomination was actually cut to make change (nikos maybe you can help me out with what that was call..... I keep thinking of the word "pence", but I can't find the technical term for the life of me).

Also... I am not sure.... but I think this coin has reeded edges. If this coin is to be produced in precious metals, I am sure the reeded edges would remain. This was first used as a deterrent from fraudulent coins and to keep people from "skimming" some of the gold or silver off of the edges. The grooves make it easy recognize whether or not the coin has been reduced. Would there be any other types of security enhancements in the coinage?

:) From the ancient times coins used to be cut to make change! This was because the coins had value! I mean... a drachma of Silver was made out of silver that costed 1 drachma! So.. if you were cuting it in half...

This was in use in roman times, in Medieval times (the cros that most of the medieval coins had was helping the merchants to cut the coins in half or in quarters!! after all.. they used to weight the coins for a big transaction! Some clever guys used to cut the coin around and make it smaller just to earn slver... that is illegal and the punishment was huge, but to avoid that... new designs and the edge design started to apear!), even in the 1600's, 1700's.... Many places used to cut coins, mostly the silver pieces of eight, from Spain, and restamp them to make changes... other countries like Chine were seeing silver coins just like metal...

With the cut coins you mention you are probably talking about the Holley dollars in Australia right? They were taking a Spanish 8 reals they were cuting a circle of the inner and they had 2 coins the outer ring as Holley dollar (5 shillings) with new stamp on it, and the Dunp (5 cent) made from the inner part that was cut, that they made it a coin! I think these were for the New South Wales and dated 1813... (no, I do not have them! :D )

... Thomas Jefferson ...

I wasn't proposing a whole change in the composition of the coins... I was proposing going back to when the american dollar (or greenback back then) was backed by a silver or gold standard.... which is held in a top security vault (Ft. Knox). Instead, we are using currency which is backed by debt.

Oh!!! the silver certificates!!! the last one was from the series 1957B if I remember well!

Nice ides but I do not know if this can be done now... :(

In hard times maybe people would start changing them into silver so they will not lose their money and by that.. USA treasury will collapse!

I am saying that because with the situation here in Greece... there are so many that started collecting or buying gold sovereigns to secure their money.... I am not one of them because I have no money! :lol:

I am sorry Mysterycoins if I highjacked your thread or anything.

If yes, I am sorry my friend! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

... Thomas Jefferson ...

Oh!!! the silver certificates!!! the last one was from the series 1957B if I remember well!

Nice ides but I do not know if this can be done now... :(

In hard times maybe people would start changing them into silver so they will not lose their money and by that.. USA treasury will collapse!

I am saying that because with the situation here in Greece... there are so many that started collecting or buying gold sovereigns to secure their money.... I am not one of them because I have no money! :lol:

I am sorry Mysterycoins if I highjacked your thread or anything.

If yes, I am sorry my friend! :)

You're not that far off topic Gatoulis, continue. I'd have to draw the line at pixies and leprechauns though. :)

:) From the ancient times coins used to be cut to make change! This was because the coins had value! I mean... a drachma of Silver was made out of silver that costed 1 drachma! So.. if you were cuting it in half...

This was in use in roman times, in Medieval times (the cros that most of the medieval coins had was helping the merchants to cut the coins in half or in quarters!! after all.. they used to weight the coins for a big transaction! Some clever guys used to cut the coin around and make it smaller just to earn slver... that is illegal and the punishment was huge, but to avoid that... new designs and the edge design started to apear!), even in the 1600's, 1700's.... Many places used to cut coins, mostly the silver pieces of eight, from Spain, and restamp them to make changes... other countries like Chine were seeing silver coins just like metal...

With the cut coins you mention you are probably talking about the Holley dollars in Australia right? They were taking a Spanish 8 reals they were cuting a circle of the inner and they had 2 coins the outer ring as Holley dollar (5 shillings) with new stamp on it, and the Dunp (5 cent) made from the inner part that was cut, that they made it a coin! I think these were for the New South Wales and dated 1813... (no, I do not have them! :D )

The Spanish 8 Reale was often cut into 8 pieces which were known as "Pieces of Eight" and prominent in the U.S. colonies. In the 1870's the U.S. produced a coin to match the 8 Reale. It was made of 90% silver and called the Trade Dollar. As the coins had the same value as each other a single Reale was therefore worth 12.5 cents. 2 pieces (aka 2 bits) was therefore worth 25 cents. If you know the phrase "I wouldn't give 2 bits" then you know he means he wouldn't give you a quarter dollar.

As for the Holley Dollar and Dump, yes that was made from the 8 Reale and cut in the specific way you described. Then the pieces were stamped over. You need some serious $$$ to own those these days (I live in New South Wales but unfortunately do not get a discount).

To kind of bring this back to the topic (still not quite about the geocoin), seclorum was mistranslated as "world" when it means "secular". This likely happened when someone assumed that as America was the New World that Novus Seclorum must mean New World. So the N.W.O. is actually the N.S.O. which is America with its separation of Church and State. That separation allowed its citizens (especially the Puritans) to escape religious persecution as occured in Europe due to the entwining of religion and state.

Edited by haysonics

I guess I was just trying to shine some more light on what exactly a new world order would mean... I think that this topic has a lot of potential for debate between all of us in this forum. I, personally, would like to see who is in favor of NWO and who is opposed... and who would like a compromise (I think we are already compromising whether we like it or not)

In this sense you are looking at a possible future where we have a single government. Something like the United Nations. Countries would take on the role of States. I don't think we are likely to see this for at least a century though considering all the problems (economic, social, etc) that would need to be solved first.

What would be so bad about going back to a gold standard? It's hard for there to be much inflation when the currency is tied directly to a static sum of gold or silver. Instead, our currency is based upon debt these days. We owe the government, which owes the banks, which owes the federal reserve.... just to use the pieces of paper. Even if you have lots of money doesn't mean that you own it. The bills are "borrowed". It is a crime to deface the currency that you are borrowing. There is no correct answer as to what to do about changing the system, but if we were on a gold standard we could easily walk into any bank and change our bills into to nuggets or what have you.

Gold is used as an alternative to the Greenback for the holding of wealth so the 2 are likely to stay separated. Gold is a rare metal and is used in industry so historically there have been significant fluctuations in its value due to demand vs supply. Silver is more plentifull though still considered "rare" so would be a better bet. The problem that you face is if someone discovers a lot of a metal and opens up a mine. If you have tied your currency to a metal then the increase in supply will mean its value will lessen and citizens quickly see their wealth diminish. This is why countries moved away from tieing their currencies to precious metals like gold and silver. I do like the idea of backing a currency against something tangible but I honestly have no idea what we could use. Watch out though because if you set a high value on the Greenback your exports will be expensive for other countries to buy. Australia currently has this problem. Australians want to devaule our dollar somewhat. If we were tied to a metal the only way we would be able to do that would be to dig up more of it.

This brings me to my next question... are these coins the intended currency for the NWO? Will the tracking numbers help the NWO keep track of "their" currency that they are allowing the public to "borrow"?

I don't think mysterycoins is intending to introduce a one world currency but then again ... ;)

Edited by haysonics

Beautiful coin. Hope to see the other side soon :rolleyes:

Also see post #141 in this thread.

:lol: Mysterycoins and NWO is always watching! :lol:

Well.... you can always see poth sides of the coin and in some ... how big and thick is... in posts... 242, 243 and 258! :)

It is really an amazing coin and there are 7 different metal versions!! :)

love this coin i tried to get one off ebay but i lost it

I'm sorry mlrs1996, but I think I was the one who outbid you. I apologize for this, but this coin was on the top of my "wish-list". It's such a beautiful coin

fedca1a3-7837-4fd8-8ba5-46d1fe02bac4.jpgdba6af96-fcca-416d-b586-8f78f0844fe9.jpg

It arrived the day before Xmas and I feel verry happy to have been able to add this coin to my collection.

I activated the coin, so it can be discoverd. (TB3K5XZ)

Edited by JackHoe

Before I bid I just wanted to ask whether it is really you, mysterycoins, selling the coins on eBay.

Yes, 2-3 sets just for Christmas.

Ohhhhh............I will have to go check that auction out!! thanks for the heads up!

Can someone post the link please? :D

I'd rather not post links to the auctions, but if you search for "New World Order Geocoin" (without the quotes) you'll get the current listings. The first LE Antique Copper was sold, but there are AB, AS and AG currently on auction. The two-tone finishes will be put up there sometime this weekend.

- MC

I can't find those listings, even after searching as you suggested and then trying several variations. Can you PM me a link or otherwise help me find them?

Thanks - I'd love a chance at owning one of these beauties!

Try the following, you should get the correct results.

Do a search for: GEOCOIN NEW WORLD ORDER MYSTERY

On the categories pull down menu (to the right of the search box) select: All categories

Scroll down the screen to the left hand side menu and tick the Location box: Worldwide

That should do the trick, if not I'll forward you the links.

- MC

I received my beautiful new coin today - thank you! It's one of the thickest, heaviest coins I've ever seen, and instantly one of my favorites.

Before I bid I just wanted to ask whether it is really you, mysterycoins, selling the coins on eBay.

Yes, 2-3 sets just for Christmas.

Ohhhhh............I will have to go check that auction out!! thanks for the heads up!

Can someone post the link please? :D

I'd rather not post links to the auctions, but if you search for "New World Order Geocoin" (without the quotes) you'll get the current listings. The first LE Antique Copper was sold, but there are AB, AS and AG currently on auction. The two-tone finishes will be put up there sometime this weekend.

- MC

I can't find those listings, even after searching as you suggested and then trying several variations. Can you PM me a link or otherwise help me find them?

Thanks - I'd love a chance at owning one of these beauties!

Try the following, you should get the correct results.

Do a search for: GEOCOIN NEW WORLD ORDER MYSTERY

On the categories pull down menu (to the right of the search box) select: All categories

Scroll down the screen to the left hand side menu and tick the Location box: Worldwide

That should do the trick, if not I'll forward you the links.

- MC

I received my beautiful new coin today - thank you! It's one of the thickest, heaviest coins I've ever seen, and instantly one of my favorites.

Really glad you like it, welcome to the New World Order jsarche!

- MC

I'm sorry mlrs1996, but I think I was the one who outbid you. I apologize for this, but this coin was on the top of my "wish-list". It's such a beautiful coin

fedca1a3-7837-4fd8-8ba5-46d1fe02bac4.jpgdba6af96-fcca-416d-b586-8f78f0844fe9.jpg

It arrived the day before Xmas and I feel verry happy to have been able to add this coin to my collection.

oooohhhhh so your the one i was mad at because i really really wanted that coin

it is a beautiful coin i guess im glad you got it even when i didnt lol

hope you enjoy it if you decide in the future to get rid of please let me know

There's one more two-tone Gold on Silver available over at the eplace if that helps.

- MC

There's one more two-tone Gold on Silver available over at the eplace if that helps.

- MC

i will be looking for it when im done logging my finds for the day..