New World Order

mysterycoins

I have not seen these New World Order coins, but I do have one of the North American Union "Amero" coins. :(

Silver copper... or banknote? :D:(

;) Well, auctally they are plated with real gold. I got mine on Ebay from the company that sells the Zombie Hunter Permits, Art of Death and other trackables, as well as MANY other "Minted" products like replica coins ect... :P

This one has been out for awhile now.... the topic just died for a couple of months..... I think that mystercoins is still preparing my green on black limited edition of the coin :(

Unfortunately, the mint & liquorice flavoured NWO sample coin got eaten by the dog, so don't expect to see that one appear anytime soon.

- MC

This one has been out for awhile now.... the topic just died for a couple of months..... I think that mystercoins is still preparing my green on black limited edition of the coin :(

Unfortunately, the mint & liquorice flavoured NWO sample coin got eaten by the dog, so don't expect to see that one appear anytime soon.

- MC

Dag gone..... need to teach that pup that the coins are friends.... not food :(

- MC

since i gave mine away to a soldier - who loved the coin btw - i was hoping a special RSG edition would make its way to my mailbox. red enameled two tone would be perfect. dogs won't eat red enamel food.

Before I bid I just wanted to ask whether it is really you, mysterycoins, selling the coins on eBay.

Yes, 2-3 sets just for Christmas.

Ohhhhh............I will have to go check that auction out!! thanks for the heads up!

Can someone post the link please? :P

I'd rather not post links to the auctions, but if you search for "New World Order Geocoin" (without the quotes) you'll get the current listings. The first LE Antique Copper was sold, but there are AB, AS and AG currently on auction. The two-tone finishes will be put up there sometime this weekend.

- MC

Before I bid I just wanted to ask whether it is really you, mysterycoins, selling the coins on eBay.

Ohhhhh............I will have to go check that auction out!! thanks for the heads up!

Can someone post the link please? :D

I'd rather not post links to the auctions, but if you search for "New World Order Geocoin" (without the quotes) you'll get the current listings. The first LE Antique Copper was sold, but there are AB, AS and AG currently on auction. The two-tone finishes will be put up there sometime this weekend.

- MC

I can't find those listings, even after searching as you suggested and then trying several variations. Can you PM me a link or otherwise help me find them?

Thanks - I'd love a chance at owning one of these beauties!

Can someone post the link please? :D

- MC

I can't find those listings, even after searching as you suggested and then trying several variations. Can you PM me a link or otherwise help me find them?

Thanks - I'd love a chance at owning one of these beauties!

Try the following, you should get the correct results.

Do a search for: GEOCOIN NEW WORLD ORDER MYSTERY

On the categories pull down menu (to the right of the search box) select: All categories

Scroll down the screen to the left hand side menu and tick the Location box: Worldwide

That should do the trick, if not I'll forward you the links.

- MC

Yes... which was the mystery finish?? and... any other photos? I think the best photo will be rewarded... or something?

Apologies, I missed this in the thread.

Mystery 7th Finish: Not yet seen, only 20-25 max will be minted though.

Photo Competition: That is still running GATOULIS, any NWO geocoin photographs posted in this thread still qualify.

- MC

I was wondering my friend... can the mint make... something like t he euro coins.... with 2 metal disks... or something like the 20fr coin of France?

See the photo... what I am saying...

here is the 1 euro coin:

eurocoin88.jpg

and here is the french 20 franc coin..... it is made out of 3 circles....

france_20_french_francs_1992.jpg

wouldn't be nice if that was possible??

I wish I could do that in your mystery coin... to show you how will look... but I have no idea how this can be done!

Once I tried and.. I took the inner ring out from a 1 euro coin! I do not have any 20fr coin to check it too, but I know that these coins are made from 2 or 3 parts! they pressed them together and the one went into the other! if you know how to do it... you can take them of... and then you can put them together again!

If the mint can do that... you can make a 3 tone one!!! the outer silver, the inner golf and the center (just like the 20fr coin) in copper!!! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

I was wondering my friend... can the mint make... something like t he euro coins.... with 2 metal disks... or something like the 20fr coin of France?

See the photo... what I am saying...

here is the 1 euro coin:

eurocoin88.jpg

and here is the french 20 franc coin..... it is made out of 3 circles....

france_20_french_francs_1992.jpg

wouldn't be nice if that was possible??

I wish I could do that in your mystery coin... to show you how will look... but I have no idea how this can be done!

Once I tried and.. I took the inner ring out from a 1 euro coin! I do not have any 20fr coin to check it too, but I know that these coins are made from 2 or 3 parts! they pressed them together and the one went into the other! if you know how to do it... you can take them of... and then you can put them together again!

If the mint can do that... you can make a 3 tone one!!! the outer silver, the inner golf and the center (just like the 20fr coin) in copper!!! :D

Nice idea Gatoulis, but I think those are put together using two different metals, pressing 'plated' metals together would most likely damage or destroy the finish I think. In any case, it would require new dies (quite expensive that option!)

- MC

This one has been out for awhile now.... the topic just died for a couple of months..... I think that mystercoins is still preparing my green on black limited edition of the coin :D

- MC

since i gave mine away to a soldier - who loved the coin btw - i was hoping a special RSG edition would make its way to my mailbox. red enameled two tone would be perfect. dogs won't eat red enamel food.

Not forgotten, RE: the Email reply from several months ago. I'm not entirely sure about using enamels RSG as I'd like to keep the set in all metal finishes, but I will consider that option.

Not forgotten, RE: the Email reply from several months ago. I'm not entirely sure about using enamels RSG as I'd like to keep the set in all metal finishes, but I will consider that option.

i totally agree, just me cracking a joke again. i just get in that giggle mode every once in a while.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Well I was thinking of coin with enamels too... but... how about something different? Of course I do not know if you will need new dies too...

Some months ago... I do not remember well.. I had seen a coin that Dr Neal had.... (not sure again), that even if the norman coin was a metal one, the AE very limited edition was made from acrylic! It was the Bremen geocoin.. the one with the donkey, dog, cat and rooster...

The design was perfectly visible and the rest, was clear clystal! you could see.... I mean!

So... if you make the detalis in a color... cold, silver, or even in snow white... to look like some crystal that have mat white desings that look like they are inside (maybe they are...)??? the design inside looks like 3D...

well... something like that...

FemalePaperweight.jpg

so can you imagine your amazing coin like that?? :D

I know that it is difficult for a crystal coin but if this can be dome (even in 2D) in acrylic...

Hmm.... probably Dr Neal will provide more info to help...

That would be pretty neat in acrylic..... but wouldnt you only be able to use one side of the coin? And I definitely would not think that the dies could be used.... acrylic is a much different material than metal.

I do think that enamel would be awesome.... but I understand that enamel wouldn't jive with the other coins released.... but then again, the LE should be different in some way from the other coins.

What about Black nickel background and glitter gold foreground.... that would be pretty sweet. It would look like a Bernard Passman sculpture. Like this type of look.....

d6db8319-5485-4c1a-914d-487fe4471d31.jpg