New World Order

mysterycoins

... and today I got a spam ad from Fashion Bug in my mailbox! My mailman uses one of those trolley carts from mailbox to mailbox, and if he doesn't stop hoarding the coins... he's gonna find a walking staff in his spokes! But what the heck, I'm used to torture!

~J

Oh poor you! I know - I can send you my wonderful (brilliant!) gorgeous NWO coin, and then I can wait by my mailbox for a two tone! Bwahahaha :laughing::huh:;)

Just kidding - nobody is coming between me and my NWO coin, although the two tone really is more than just a bit special :D

Congrats to all lucky receivers!!! :laughing: It is a great coin for sure! :laughing:

Hmm.... while I was searching..... I found this.... :laughing:

WOW!!!!!! Then.... hmmm... my imagination says... if the other side has the pyramid with the eye... on the base where the MD.... will have the tracking number! :laughing: Ok.. ok... I know! I have a big imagination! :D

Congratulations GATOULIS, you correctly guessed the location of the NWO mystery coin tracking number. You will automatically receive one of these new coins in any finish of your choosing.

- MysteryCoins

does this still count? :laughing: I am Kiding!! :D

I haven't forgotten Gatoulis, it's not like you'd let me forget anyway :D

:huh:;) My frioend, it is an amazing coin so...

But.. I know that you haven't forgoten me! I was just kiding! How can you farget me? The big eye in youre avantar and in the pyramid is watching everything! :D

Some days ago, I was searching in the net and accidently fell on a strange coin named Globo! It is not in use but according to the new world order, this is going to be a global coin! There will be no other money but only this! I saw a video about it in the net! According to it, a company.. a club... I didn't quite understand, is doing this.... I do not remember the name now... Sorry!

There was an other video there too, and it was talking about illuminati and the symbol of the new world order, the pyramid and the eye which is the eye of Horus, the egyption God! WOW There were many things in that video, like a tiny hiden owl on the design of the 1$ banknote....

anyway... while I was seeing these, I remembered you my friend! :D What globo coin.... The new world order geocoin is already out!!!! :D

... and today I got a spam ad from Fashion Bug in my mailbox! My mailman uses one of those trolley carts from mailbox to mailbox, and if he doesn't stop hoarding the coins... he's gonna find a walking staff in his spokes! But what the heck, I'm used to torture!

~J

Oh Jim! I really hope you will get a mystery coin soon my friend!

I know you will treasure it since it would be your first! :laughing:

Edited by GATOULIS

~J

Oh poor you! ... Bwahahaha :laughing::huh:;)

...although the two tone really is more than just a bit special :D

Hey! I'd let you fondle mine if we should ever cross paths :D

~J

It’s been a hot muggy day, last night’s rest disrupted with the thunder storms that went through putting everyone on edge and who can blame them after having a tornado hit this small sleepy town just a few weeks ago. To top it off I was having one of those days when you check your sanity, and there have been many who would attest that I’m losing it but that is if I had it at all (just my opinion at times) :laughing:

So when I arrived home for a short lunch today, a break from the work stress, I stopped by to collect the bills (insurance, utilities and taxes, ouch) and a few padded envelopes. One was very suspicious as it was addressed to Ki & I from Ki & I, which brought an instant smile to my face. Forget eating at this point this envelope had my full attention, carefully opening one end I had to reach in to pull out the coin. Unwrapping it slowly from its padded pillow it fell into my hand, this is when my jaw hit the floor; I had been gifted a “New World Order Mystery Coin” a Silver on Gold, a precious jewel.

I would like to thank my mystery giver so very much on this wonderful gift, not at all sure that I deserve it there are many here on the forums who have contributed far more then I, but a smile from ear to ear and a spring to my steps this afternoon it did bring. Oh and if you’re wondering how the explanation went it was like this:

He – Look, we got an envelope from Europe!

She – What did you buy now?

He – I didn’t, look at who sent it!

She – Ok smart guy, so you sent the envelope to Europe and someone you know sent it back

He – Nope

She – Then you bought the coin and sent a

He – Nope

She – Well (a puzzled look) that would mean

He – Yep, mystery coin

She develops a grin from ear to ear just like the one he wears.

You know the sun came out this afternoon and all was right within the “New World Order”

007-11.jpg

008A.jpg

It’s been a hot muggy day, last night’s rest disrupted with the thunder storms that went through putting everyone on edge and who can blame them after having a tornado hit this small sleepy town just a few weeks ago. To top it off I was having one of those days when you check your sanity, and there have been many who would attest that I’m losing it but that is if I had it at all (just my opinion at times) :laughing:

So when I arrived home for a short lunch today, a break from the work stress, I stopped by to collect the bills (insurance, utilities and taxes, ouch) and a few padded envelopes. One was very suspicious as it was addressed to Ki & I from Ki & I, which brought an instant smile to my face. Forget eating at this point this envelope had my full attention, carefully opening one end I had to reach in to pull out the coin. Unwrapping it slowly from its padded pillow it fell into my hand, this is when my jaw hit the floor; I had been gifted a “New World Order Mystery Coin” a Silver on Gold, a precious jewel.

I would like to thank my mystery giver so very much on this wonderful gift, not at all sure that I deserve it there are many here on the forums who have contributed far more then I, but a smile from ear to ear and a spring to my steps this afternoon it did bring. Oh and if you’re wondering how the explanation went it was like this:

He – Look, we got an envelope from Europe!

She – What did you buy now?

He – I didn’t, look at who sent it!

She – Ok smart guy, so you sent the envelope to Europe and someone you know sent it back

He – Nope

She – Then you bought the coin and sent a

He – Nope

She – Well (a puzzled look) that would mean

He – Yep, mystery coin

She develops a grin from ear to ear just like the one he wears.

You know the sun came out this afternoon and all was right within the “New World Order”

007-11.jpg

008A.jpg

Awesome... Congrats!

~J

I know you will treasure it since it will would be your first! :D

There... made an edit for you! ;)

~J

Oups! Grammar mistake? :D Sorry! :laughing:

No grammar mistake. You were correct to use "will" twice. If you followed "will" with "would" in the same sentence you would be mixing tenses (real future and alternative future).

Alternative future ?

e.g. "You would if you could".

You could also have said "I know you would treasure it since it would be your first!"

You can have 2 "will" together in a sentence (future) OR 2 "would" (alternative future) but you can't mix n match.

What GeocoinGuy was trying to say is that he is not counting on getting the coin "will be his first" but hoping he will "would be his first". He should have changed both "will" to "would".

edit : Teaching English + Avoiding the pile of work on my desk = Happiness :huh:

Edited by haysonics

Thank you haysonics my friend!! :D

Hey... guess what came today!!!! Oh yes!!!!! My lovely 2 tone silver on gold NWO geocoin came today!!!!:laughing: Unbelievable!!! I posted yesterday and today it was in my hands??? Oh!!!! :laughing:

the funny isa that the postman came todaybut had nothing for me! I checked it! Then... after an hour or a little more.... I had a letter..... the postman probably came back! :laughing: was that a trick??? :huh:

The coin is fantastic!!!! Big, and so heavy!!!! the details are perfect!!! I just love it!!! :laughing:

I will try to post a photo... I do not know if I can do it because I will need help from my brother in law and my sister! I do not have a digital camera and except the fact my mobile is old and the camera of it is not very good, I can not connect the mobile with my PC! :laughing:

anyway... I will try! ;)

thank you so much my mystery friend!!!! :D I am deeply honored!!! :D

~J

Oups! Grammar mistake? :D Sorry! :laughing:

No grammar mistake. You were correct to use "will" twice. If you followed "will" with "would" in the same sentence you would be mixing tenses (real future and alternative future).

Alternative future ?

You could also have said "I know you would treasure it since it would be your first!"

You can have 2 "will" together in a sentence (future) OR 2 "would" (alternative future) but you can't mix n match.

What GeocoinGuy was trying to say is that he is not counting on getting the coin "will be his first" but hoping he will "would be his first". He should have changed both "will" to "would".

edit : Teaching English + Avoiding the pile of work on my desk = Happiness :huh:

The only part of English that I did not ACE was the reciting of 3 auxiliary verbs - "do, does & did". I'm pretty sure there are two complete sentences in the above post since both ended with an explanation point.

Needless to say, I would be thrilled to receive one of these NWO coins for myself. As stated above however, I'm not counting on it; but it would be a great and most welcomed surprise.

~J

.....I just saw that Mysterycoins was registered on March 7th??? That's a day of Celebration for dodecanese islands!!! On March 7th 1948 they joined Greece!!! WOW!!! ;)

We even have a parade!!! :D

Very mysterious indeed, almost as mysterious as the mystery seventh finish.

- MC

Oups!!! Mystery 7th finish???? So... the total will not be 300 but more... :huh:

I am wondering what the 7th will be... Silver on BN, or Gold on BN.... or..... in with colors... blue with gold eagle.... for example.... :D Ok, too much imagination again... but the last time I guessed... :laughing:

~J

Oups! Grammar mistake? :laughing: Sorry! :laughing:

Alternative future ?

The only part of English that I did not ACE was the reciting of 3 auxiliary verbs - "do, does & did". I'm pretty sure there are two complete sentences in the above post since both ended with an explanation point.

Needless to say, I would be thrilled to receive one of these NWO coins for myself. As stated above however, I'm not counting on it; but it would be a great and most welcomed surprise.

~J

My dear friend Jim... you never know.... Keep Hoping and who knows... :D

.....I just saw that Mysterycoins was registered on March 7th??? That's a day of Celebration for dodecanese islands!!! On March 7th 1948 they joined Greece!!! WOW!!! ;)

We even have a parade!!! :D

- MC

*gasp* Oooohhh Myyyssstery finish!! :laughing::D:huh:

CF30

.....I just saw that Mysterycoins was registered on March 7th??? That's a day of Celebration for dodecanese islands!!! On March 7th 1948 they joined Greece!!! WOW!!! :huh:

We even have a parade!!! ;)

- MC

Oh my! You REALLY got my attention now. :laughing:

Well things have not been going well for me lately and I have been down in the dumps. Today I found a heavy mailer in my mailbox and instantly thought what is this? I haven't ordered anything as I have no money. Hmm I went and sat on the patio to open all my mail (for once no bills!) and then took a look at the mailer. I turned it over and saw that I had mailed it to myself. I just sat there and looked at the envelope for quite awhile and I do admit there were a few tears. I have no idea how the mystery coiners seem to know when someone needs a pick me up. Today I definitely needed one. When I finally decided I should open it and stop just staring at the envelope I discovered that I was sent the gold on silver version. It is gorgeous!!

I went to a meet & greet tonight and showed the coiners my treasure and let them oo and ahh over it! It is an amazing coin and so heavy!

Thank you MysteryCoins for this wonderful gift! I shall treasure it!!

We even have a parade!!! :)

- MC

Oh my! You REALLY got my attention now. :)

Whoa :) Could this coin get better?

Thank you haysonics my friend!! :o

Hey... guess what came today!!!! Oh yes!!!!! My lovely 2 tone silver on gold NWO geocoin came today!!!!:P Unbelievable!!! I posted yesterday and today it was in my hands??? Oh!!!! :blink:

the funny isa that the postman came todaybut had nothing for me! I checked it! Then... after an hour or a little more.... I had a letter..... the postman probably came back! :o was that a trick??? ;)

The coin is fantastic!!!! Big, and so heavy!!!! the details are perfect!!! I just love it!!! :P

I will try to post a photo... I do not know if I can do it because I will need help from my brother in law and my sister! I do not have a digital camera and except the fact my mobile is old and the camera of it is not very good, I can not connect the mobile with my PC! :)

anyway... I will try! :)

thank you so much my mystery friend!!!! B) I am deeply honored!!! :)

Woohooo! So glad you got one Gatoulis!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And a very beautiful one at that!

Thank you haysonics my friend!! :D

Hey... guess what came today!!!! Oh yes!!!!! My lovely 2 tone silver on gold NWO geocoin came today!!!!:laughing: Unbelievable!!! I posted yesterday and today it was in my hands??? Oh!!!! :laughing:

the funny isa that the postman came todaybut had nothing for me! I checked it! Then... after an hour or a little more.... I had a letter..... the postman probably came back! :laughing: was that a trick??? :)

The coin is fantastic!!!! Big, and so heavy!!!! the details are perfect!!! I just love it!!! :laughing:

I will try to post a photo... I do not know if I can do it because I will need help from my brother in law and my sister! I do not have a digital camera and except the fact my mobile is old and the camera of it is not very good, I can not connect the mobile with my PC! :)

anyway... I will try! :D

thank you so much my mystery friend!!!! :D I am deeply honored!!! :D

Congratulations Nikos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking I'm way too late to enter my mailbox into this cointest, but I'd like to note for the masses that I have a beautiful mailbox that is all too often empty and lonely (except for junk mail and bills - ugh, bills).

I like to keep my mailbox happy. So I promised it I'd try...

I put off going out to the mailbox today, but when I did, was I surprised...never saw the regular mail, my eye caught the Royal Mail stamp...we ripped open the package to find a NWO Coin( Silver on Gold)...WOW!!!!!!!!!! what a huge coin!!!!!!!!! Many THANKS to the mystery sender, ya made an old couples day a lot brighter...Thanks again...

newworldb.jpg

newworldfr.jpg

Seems like i'm getting senile and forgetful. :rolleyes:

Approximately three weeks ago i got a mailer and went from the mailbox into the cellar to get some bottles of water.

I put the mailer somewhere in the cellar and forgot about it :rolleyes: in the next days until i went into the cellar again to fetch some ice one hour ago (it's quite hot here today).

I opened the mailer in the cellar and now i'm sitting here eating a delicious peach-ice and looking on a beautiful golden NWO coin, still not believing that i'm part of the new world order ;)

A big Thank you! to the mystery sender and sorry for the delay in posting :lol: Shame on me :D

Seems like i'm getting senile and forgetful. :rolleyes:

Approximately three weeks ago i got a mailer and went from the mailbox into the cellar to get some bottles of water.

I put the mailer somewhere in the cellar and forgot about it :rolleyes: in the next days until i went into the cellar again to fetch some ice one hour ago (it's quite hot here today).

I opened the mailer in the cellar and now i'm sitting here eating a delicious peach-ice and looking on a beautiful golden NWO coin, still not believing that i'm part of the new world order ;)

A big Thank you! to the mystery sender and sorry for the delay in posting :lol: Shame on me :D

Glad it arrived safely!

I put off going out to the mailbox today, but when I did, was I surprised...never saw the regular mail, my eye caught the Royal Mail stamp...we ripped open the package to find a NWO Coin( Silver on Gold)...WOW!!!!!!!!!! what a huge coin!!!!!!!!! Many THANKS to the mystery sender, ya made an old couples day a lot brighter...Thanks again...

newworldb.jpg

newworldfr.jpg

Great picture of a AWESOME coin.

Congrats to all receivers !

And...after all of that...I guess there were a few things that I sent to myself also?? I don't know HOW I got over the ocean to send myself a gift, I don't even have a passport.

Hefty!! This is one big chunk of Copper!! Thank you for thinking of me.

43144b7b-3ea5-41c3-89f5-76cd0d0aab6f.jpg

I found this Hefty coin in among the puffies that had piled up in my mailbox since Christmas! The package was so heavy that I thought ttere were TWO coins in it. Thank you for drawing my name to receive one of these landmark coins.

Robert my friend! :grin: How are you? I am so glad that you got a coin too! :grin:

The fist photo has something I made... I found a round white rock that water had made strange snake designs on it, and I glued a seashell (you can eat the inside of the seashell!) and a dry piece of plant... that I found too! the small vessels are from Crete and they are souvenirs! I have bigger ones too! :cool:

the second photo shows a sword paper cutter I bought from Toledo in Spain and theother stuff are very old!!! The thing with the feather is from the ottoman times and it is made of Bronze! It is more than 250 - 300 years old and it is a family relic! It has an opening to put the feathers and the other stuff for writing and the ink box that is connected to it and also made of bronze! It has flower decorations and it is very pretty (and it has its weight!) the sand clock is very very old too! It is restored by my parents and they probably shouldn't had done it! :) they payneted it and they removed some connections and a string it had.... Inside it doesn't have anything! :D I am trying to find very thin sand or white powder but the powder is not working and the sand it too big for the hole! I do not know what they had in! I just know that it worked and it was not for decoration! so it is old!!!

the third photo has something I found while geocaching! 2 pieces of wood and I glued together! the funny is that the one piece is the base and the other is the strange shaped wood that is like a phoenix that has his wings open..... :D

the dwarf comes from a cache! :grin: I loved it so much!!! :grin:

the fourth and fifth photos show a model car with moving parts I have.. it is a Mercedes - Benz SSK of 1928! What a car!!! :)

and at last... the 2 scorpions are real!!! They ae the blond Manchurian scorpions and they are in acrylic!

when we where in france parizzzzzzzz bruno our little doggie went to our niecezzzzzzz so when we come home and we went pick up bruno Amber and Iris ask me when is Lorca come we wanna spoil Lorca to pleazzzzzzzzzzzz..........

well if you see the facezz of that two sweet girlzzzzzzz i could`t say no and we bring Lorca to them sunday till today jeahhhhhhh what can i say i can`t miss my little princezzzz to long hihihi............

anyway on last monday i got a big really big envelop in my mailbox and as it was adress to Anne and Lorca i deside to wait with open it it was hard but i did it waited.........

but this mornig i call Amber and Iris and after work i drive to them and we wolk toghter with Lorca eat a ice cream and the girlzzzzzzzzzzzz hugg Lorca byeeee after i promizzzz that they may come sleep over soon by lorca i had premission to go home with Lorca............

anyway when we come home i take the envelope and we open it toghter and fookzzzzzzzzzzz i was a little in shock.............

after my long caleptzzzzz i`m carefull with breating but when this coin come out POEFFFFFFFFFF my beath stoot still of amazing so so so BEAUTIFULL..............

i must be honest Lorca found it to BEAUTIFULL and how tired she was of all the playing with the girlzzzzzz she take the coin and she don`t let it go anymore she is sleeping now with the coin in her paw and when i try to take it she wake up and bark WWWOOOEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFF WOOF meaning NOOOOOO MINE.......

see it for your self......

Lorca sleepig with the coin...........

poelcoins008.jpg

holding it close ........

poelcoins012.jpg

try to take it but she wake up each time.......

poelcoins014.jpg

i geuzzzzzzzzz i must wait till Lorca deside that she fall so deep asleep so that i can take it but there is one thing i can do right now and that is yell...........

THANKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHH FOR THIS WONDERFULL BEAUTIFULL AMAZING LOVELY GIFT WE REALLY LOVE IT

congratulations to lorca (and friend,) and the reast of the lucky recipients...is anyone bringing one to the MWGB?

ILYK

Well I was thinking of torturing you with the thought that I wasn't going to bring it to show you! :laughing::laughing:

I don't remember seeing it :P !

ILYK

Being a Dan Brown fan I was intrigued to see the two faces of this coin.

The 13 stars, the two part pyramid, even Robert Langdon would want to have a close look at this coin !

Do you need to be a mason or illuminati to own a coin like this, or could one find its way to The Netherlands ?

(I am on the google list)