New World Order

mysterycoins

Thanks again to everyone who received their mystery coins and posted kind words here, that's a couple more which managed to land safely which I can now strike off the postal list, thanks also to those people who sent me some very nice emails!

It's wonderful to see that some of you have already activated your coins ahead of upcoming summer events, I'll be watching and reading those logs with great interest.

Two-Tones: They'll be a delay before I release some of the two-tones to the lucky few who were randomly chosen. First, I need to determine if the rest of the coins that were sent got delivered safely. (currently one third of the coins are unaccounted for) So, if you have received one and not posted yet, please do, or send me a quick email.

Lastly, ATMouse's photograph is extremely good.... But can you do better? Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places, so get snapping folks. Multiple entries allowed.

Have Fun!

- MC

It occurs to me this coin has more significance than some may realize. We have some caches, here in our area, which refer to the Bricklayers. Indeed, there is going to be a Geoevent soon at their new home locally. A stunning coin for sure!

This coin has an awesome design with significance which encompasses more than one interest. Congrats to all who have been recipients. Love the photos, too!

Got home today after work and found a nice mailer on the counter, one of the first things forwarded to our new address. Was very suprised when we opened it to find this great coin. Thank you so much Mysterycoins, it is just beautiful with all the detail. Now we need to work on getting a picture. Will have one up soon (read ... once we find the cable to transfer from camera to computer).

YIPPEE! Add me to the list of lucky recipients to receive the New World Order Geocoin! I have been on vacation and just returned late last night . . . and didn’t check my mail until today. I got the mail and saw the padded envelope. The only coins I had ordered were the new GeoJellies 4. I thought, “Wow, that was fast!”, and then I took a look at the envelope and noticed it was postmarked, “Royal Mail”. I turned the envelope over and saw the customs declaration and noted my address as the sender . . . WHAT? Could this be a mystery coin? I opened the package and yes, to my wondering eyes, there appeared the New World Order Geocoin. I couldn’t believe my eyes! By sheer luck (and a lot of praying and mind control . . . LOL) I was able to garner this incredible coin-and I do mean incredible. I couldn’t wait to get to the forums and read about what was going on with this coin.

As others have posted, it truly is a BEAUTIFUL and BIG coin with exquisite detailing. I received the silver edition coin and I love it.

Generally speaking, I am not one of those lucky people who win things, but today, I was one of the chosen members of this forum to receive this coin. WOW! What a wonderful day, indeed! THANK YOU MYSTERY COINS for sharing this amazing coin with me and others! Your generosity is overwhelming and I am honored to be included in this group of lucky recipients. It will be added to my collection of most prized Geocoins.

Just to let you know, the excitement and rapid heartbeats never wear off when you are lucky enough to receive a mystery Geocoin. I am always amazed by those of you who are kind enough to share these gifts as they bring such joy and excitement to those who receive these Geocoins. In the Geocoin world, it doesn’t get much better than this.

Congratulations to all of the other lucky winners and good luck to those of you who will be fortunate enough to own one in the future.

(I'll try to get a picture of this tomorrow.)

Congrats Degai! As for me... only thing in my mailbox today were bills :o

~J

Thanks GeocoinGuy, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Bills are what I usually find, but sometimes, you just get lucky and that's what happened to me yesterday! :o

Congrats Degai! As for me... only thing in my mailbox today were bills B)

~J

Thanks GeocoinGuy, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Bills are what I usually find, but sometimes, you just get lucky and that's what happened to me yesterday! :laughing:

Heh... after 4 years of caching and coining... and having never received a mystery coin, my fingers and toes have been crossed to the point of arthritis! :) But I am happy for those who have received this coin... it is, by far the prettiest I've seen in a long long time.

~J

I've been working abroad, in Germany, for the last 3 months, and about a week or two ago my wife told me that I had a geocoin in the mail. Not surprising :mad: However, when she opened the envelope and described the coin to me, I was unable to understand what could that be, since it didn't sound like any of the coins that I was expecting to receive. I thought maybe some mistake in some eBay order... well, since I was returning in two weeks, I just forgot (or postponed) the issue.

Today I arrived at home. Then, when I was processing the several letters and packages waiting there for me, there it was, the mysterious geocoin. I understood that I had been granted a very nice gift, and you can imagine how excited and happy I was! :)B) Wow, it should be a mystery coin, since my own address was written as the sender.

Sometimes I follow the forum, but not that much lately, so I came to look for news about this coin and I found this thread! How fantastic it is to receive such a nice gift without having any idea of why I was selected, what have I done to deserve it, and who was the kind soul that send it to me! I'm very happy because this was a huge surprise and the coin is sooooooo nice. Thank you mystery person, for your enormous kindness!! ;):P

So the least I can do is to post here some photos of this wonderful coin, and share my joy with all of you! I will also post in a Portuguese forum, because I believe it is really rare that Portuguese geocachers are gifted mystery coins, and all my Portuguese friends will certainly like to see this beauty.

Thank you so much once again!

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg

I've been working abroad, in Germany, for the last 3 months, and about a week or two ago my wife told me that I had a geocoin in the mail. Not surprising :mad: However, when she opened the envelope and described the coin to me, I was unable to understand what could that be, since it didn't sound like any of the coins that I was expecting to receive. I thought maybe some mistake in some eBay order... well, since I was returning in two weeks, I just forgot (or postponed) the issue.

Today I arrived at home. Then, when I was processing the several letters and packages waiting there for me, there it was, the mysterious geocoin. I understood that I had been granted a very nice gift, and you can imagine how excited and happy I was! :)B) Wow, it should be a mystery coin, since my own address was written as the sender.

Sometimes I follow the forum, but not that much lately, so I came to look for news about this coin and I found this thread! How fantastic it is to receive such a nice gift without having any idea of why I was selected, what have I done to deserve it, and who was the kind soul that send it to me! I'm very happy because this was a huge surprise and the coin is sooooooo nice. Thank you mystery person, for your enormous kindness!! ;):P

So the least I can do is to post here some photos of this wonderful coin, and share my joy with all of you! I will also post in a Portuguese forum, because I believe it is really rare that Portuguese geocachers are gifted mystery coins, and all my Portuguese friends will certainly like to see this beauty.

Thank you so much once again!

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg

Congratulations Antonio my friend!!! :huh:

Congratulations to all lucky receivers!!! :huh:

OH MY GOD...... I cannot believe it, my wishes have finally come true............. sitting in my mail when i got home from doing my friends garden (recent tripple bypass) was a red padded envolope.

no coins on order, and as soon as i spotted the senders address in was like a kid a sweet shop, i still get that fluttery feeling every time i look at it.

and what makes me even more suprised is mine seems to be the first TWO TONE one to be recieved.............

thankyou New World Order...........

242da5ca-257f-45a1-a562-a926e0ce3093.jpg

e66a45a4-38f5-4a05-8911-a75e08a28979.jpg

47ad8766-003a-4261-a723-cce9033556f8.jpg

thankyou thankyou thankyou..... the coin has taken pride position in my small but growing collection

OH MY GOD...... I cannot believe it, my wishes have finally come true............. sitting in my mail when i got home from doing my friends garden (recent tripple bypass) was a red padded envolope.

no coins on order, and as soon as i spotted the senders address in was like a kid a sweet shop, i still get that fluttery feeling every time i look at it.

and what makes me even more suprised is mine seems to be the first TWO TONE one to be recieved.............

thankyou thankyou thankyou..... the coin has taken pride position in my small but growing collection

OOoohhh!!! Now that is a VERY NICE coin!! I can only hope to see one of those in person! Congrats.

absolutely gorgeous coin!! congratulations!

Wow! I repeat what I said way, waaaaaay back in the beginning of the thread: that two-tone version is just amazingly gorgeous. It's such a simple, effective design, and it just pops beautifully in the two-tone version. Not that the coin isn't great in other versions (it's awesome) but wow, that two-tone is fantastic. WELL DONE! And many congrats to you, BB, for being the first receiver!

Here's a new picture of this wonderful coin. I call it - New World meets Old World!

Thanks again mysterycoins!

OldMeetNWO.JPG

WOW!!! Who is the banknote collector???? ;) In case of doubles that wanted to be exchanged into other banknotes.... I am here! :) There are some that I do not have in there for sure... and some that I may do not have the date, or the signature combination.... Good collection my friend! :ph34r:

Congrats to all lucky receivers!!! :ph34r: It is a great coin for sure! :anicute:

Hmm.... while I was searching..... I found this.... :ph34r:

WOW!!!!!! Then.... hmmm... my imagination says... if the other side has the pyramid with the eye... on the base where the MD.... will have the tracking number! :anicute: Ok.. ok... I know! I have a big imagination! ;)

Congratulations GATOULIS, you correctly guessed the location of the NWO mystery coin tracking number. You will automatically receive one of these new coins in any finish of your choosing.

- MysteryCoins

does this still count? :) I am Kiding!! :wub:

Wow... those are some great photos! Congrats on the most amazing coin yet!

Congrats to all lucky receivers!!! :ph34r: It is a great coin for sure! :anicute:

Hmm.... while I was searching..... I found this.... :ph34r:

WOW!!!!!! Then.... hmmm... my imagination says... if the other side has the pyramid with the eye... on the base where the MD.... will have the tracking number! :anicute: Ok.. ok... I know! I have a big imagination! ;)

Congratulations GATOULIS, you correctly guessed the location of the NWO mystery coin tracking number. You will automatically receive one of these new coins in any finish of your choosing.

- MysteryCoins

does this still count? :) I am Kiding!! :wub:

I haven't forgotten Gatoulis, it's not like you'd let me forget anyway ;)

Excellent photographs BB, infact you're currently leading with this submission!

- MC