New World Order

mysterycoins

Would it be ethical to BEG for you to send me one as my very first mystery coin??? :D I could without a doubt guarantee that it would never leave my possesion (other than to brag to other cachers that I got one :angry: ) and then I would snatch it right back out of their hand.

Unfortunately, coin recipients have already been chosen, but there's always the Cointests to look forward to ;)

:D That's good new to hear! :D

the lovely coins are ready!!! :D

It is good that you had this statement for your coin (that the new coin owner can do anything he wants with his coin), to avoid any missunderstandings! :angry:

Can I ask something? Will you print that to in a paper to be with the coin so if someone trades or sell the coin, the new owner again will know this? ;) I am talking about a small piece or card that can be in the plastic flip wit the coin.... I believe this will be good!

Any news with the card and the hologram you were talking about? the coin will be free to be sold or trade only if it has the card too? I think this was mentioned.... hmm.. I have to see older posts... :D

Each coin comes with a 2" x 2" card, this is the "Certificate of Authenticity & Ownership". On the flip side of the card there's a hologram sticker with a unique ID number, an email address and some instructions.

NWO Update:

I'm happy to announce that a small number of "New World Order" mystery coins have been sent out this morning, more coins will be posted shortly to those lucky members who were randomly chosen. I will also be posting a few NWO cointests over the coming months to give those people who missed out a chance to win a coin or two, so stay tuned.

Before one of these geocoins hits a mailbox I'd like to mention "Mystery Coins" and "eBay", because when these two meet on the forum it's never pretty, which is entirely understandable. As a mystery giver, I'd like to state the following for the record... (before the inevitable mystery coin ethical debate migrates to this thread.)

* All official NWO mystery coins may be gifted, donated, traded, sold, raffled or auctioned by the coin owner, without seeking my prior permission. *

- MC

Thank You MC, your NWO coin will be greatly appreciated by anyone of us who has been chosen or wins this coin :blink:

Will we get to see the other side of the coin when it starts arriving in mailboxes or is it to remain hidden?

Hey... sleeping beauty, wake up! see post #141 :blink:

- MC

Guess I missed that post..I have been spending too much time in the woods playing and caching with the Jeep...lol... Seems we are there at least 1 day every weekend lately :D

NICE design, all the metals look great and the two-tones are gorgeous.

I really like the efforts you have gone through to ensure the authenticity of this NWO geocoin. Can't wait for the cointests either. I too would proudly display this one in my small collection. BTW there is also some NWO currency coins circulating as well.

Edited by sawlog21

I really like the efforts you have gone through to ensure the authenticity of this NWO geocoin. Can't wait for the cointests either. I too would proudly display this one in my small collection. BTW there is also some NWO currency coins circulating as well.

??? you mean with these symbols? It is the 1 dollar of USA!

what others exist? I really want to learn since I am a real coin and banknote collector! :blink:

Oh... are you talking about Euros or Ameros?? :D

:ph34r: I am too late to be a recipient of this beautiful coin. I hope i did see him sometimes by one of the lucky winners here in germany at an Geocoin Event. I wish all of the recipient many joy with this coin. ;);):lol:

Keep a lookout for the NWO Cointests appearing over the next few months. Who knows? You just might be lucky enough to win one!

NWO Update:

I'm happy to announce that a small number of "New World Order" mystery coins have been sent out this morning, more coins will be posted shortly to those lucky members who were randomly chosen.

- MC

Ooh! I do hope I'm one of the lucky ones!! :ph34r:

*sneaks off to stalk the mail man*

CF30

:blink: :DWOO HOO ;):D

Guess what I had in the post today a

NEW WORLD ORDER MYSTERY COIN

It is really beautiful in the flesh (or copper)

As my birthday is coming up in two weeks time I thought my hubby must of ordered something, no he says, honestly he says. So I show him the padded envelope which has our name a

& address on the front and in the senders bit on the back is our name & address as well. So I say to him you must of ordered something as I haven't.

When I open it out comes this beautiful coin, I know I have seen it somewhere, so of to the geocoin forum and there it is And I have got a copper one.

What can I say but a HUGE THANK YOU to you Mystery Coins I am over the moon

Thank you :D

Edited by susiemerlin1

:blink: :DWOO HOO ;):D

Guess what I had in the post today a

NEW WORLD ORDER MYSTERY COIN

It is really beautiful in the flesh (or copper)

As my birthday is coming up in two weeks time I thought my hubby must of ordered something, no he says, honestly he says. So I show him the padded envelope which has our name a

& address on the front and in the senders bit on the back is our name & address as well. So I say to him you must of ordered something as I haven't.

When I open it out comes this beautiful coin, I know I have seen it somewhere, so of to the geocoin forum and there it is And I have got a copper one.

What can I say but a HUGE THANK YOU to you Mystery Coins I am over the moon

Thank you :D

Houston... The Eagle has landed! :ph34r: Have a great birthday Susiemerlin1

coins4.jpg

coins5.jpg

coins3.jpg

Here is the front of the NWO Mystery Coins in Antique Bronze, Antique Copper, Silver on Gold, and Gold on Silver finishes.

Still awaiting photographs of the new Gold and Silver coins, so I'll post those once they arrive.

- Enjoy.

MAN!!! those are fantastic 2 tones!! great detail and the different tones make the elements stand out, i like the look of the edge too with the triangles the different tones,, at least thats what the pics look like!! fantastic design!! :laughing:

MAN!!! those are fantastic 2 tones!! great detail and the different tones make the elements stand out, i like the look of the edge too with the triangles the different tones,, at least thats what the pics look like!! fantastic design!! :laughing:

The pictures don't really do these coins justice, especially the two-tones... which will unfortunately be delayed! However, I have complete faith in the people responsible for getting them to look as good as they should.

I'm considering having some XLE's and XXLE's minted, but these won't be availabe for quite some time yet and only a small number of these coins will be gifted or offered as Cointest prizes. Photographs will eventually be posted (if I decide to go ahead with these) along with minting numbers for all versions, very handy for future reference!

And... several coin packets were posted on Friday, ten more mystery coins will be flying out tomorrow :laughing:

Who feels lucky?

The pictures don't really do these coins justice, especially the two-tones... which will unfortunately be delayed! However, I have complete faith in the people responsible for getting them to look as good as they should.

I'm considering having some XLE's and XXLE's minted, but these won't be availabe for quite some time yet and only a small number of these coins will be gifted or offered as Cointest prizes. Photographs will eventually be posted (if I decide to go ahead with these) along with minting numbers for all versions, very handy for future reference!

And... several coin packets were posted on Friday, ten more mystery coins will be flying out tomorrow :laughing:

Who feels lucky?

well who ever gets the 2 tones, will be worth the wait. however thanks for being so giving, mystery coiners allways floor me!!!

woohoo! The New World Order has arrived in Australia! :)

Let me tell you how I feel about mystery coins...great things happen when you least expect it! And what's more when they happen you get a great lift! It's been raining for two days here and so cold (plus England tied it's first cup game).

My coin mail has been pretty sparse and I've been saving my coins received for a while so I can put in a decent looking coin photo in the mailbox thread. But today, a strange looking envelope in the box...what did I order? How odd and HEAVY!!

So I went into the house out of the rain and ripped it open to find one gorgeous metal disk...the New World Order Mystery coin!

Thank you so much mystery coiner, your gift is much appreciated :D

Switzerland has fallen to New World Order this morning as well. Here, too, coinmail was going very slow, and today, two mailers with two gifts, a 10 Years Mardi Gras and a mystery mailer with my address as sender and recipient.

Wow...

Heavy, with neat 3D design, what a stricking coin!

I am very honored to have received such a gift. Thank you so very much, mysterycoiner! You have made my day :)

MAN!!! those are fantastic 2 tones!! great detail and the different tones make the elements stand out, i like the look of the edge too with the triangles the different tones,, at least thats what the pics look like!! fantastic design!! :)

And... several coin packets were posted on Friday, ten more mystery coins will be flying out tomorrow :D

Who feels lucky?

well who ever gets the 2 tones, will be worth the wait. however thanks for being so giving, mystery coiners allways floor me!!!

Oh yes!!! the 2 tones are fantastic! when I saw the photos I loved the gold one with the silver pyramid!!! It is such a beautiful coin!!! Hey... not that I do not like the others! <_<

Whoa!!! Stalking the mailman works!!! :):D<_<

The New World Order has arrived in St. Louis, MO!!! And a gorgeous, hefty, highly detailed coin it is too!! Here are some pictures:

Front:

PICT0163cr.jpg

Back:

PICT0165cr.jpg

And a view that shows just how thick the coin is and how deep the 3d detailing is:

PICT0164cr.jpg

What an amazing, beautiful, heavy coin it is!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, mysterycoins!! :huh: This is a gift I will treasure. I am so happy to be one of the lucky ones!! :o

A Mystery Coin and a new air conditioner!! What could be better!!! :unsure::blink::ph34r:

CF30

Today I found a "postpak" from the UK in my mailbox, and thought

the golf coins I ordered finally arrived. But when I opened the

package I found one of these very nice and heavy (85 grams)

New World Order coins.

nwo_copper.jpg

I am very happy I can add this coin to my collection, many

thanks go to the mystery coin sender. :):D

Today I found a "postpak" from the UK in my mailbox, and thought

the golf coins I ordered finally arrived. But when I opened the

package I found one of these very nice and heavy (85 grams)

New World Order coins.

nwo_copper.jpg

I am very happy I can add this coin to my collection, many

thanks go to the mystery coin sender. :):D

Gefeliciteerd met deze bijzondere coin. Een mooie coin voor in je collectie

Whoa!!! Stalking the mailman works!!! :):D<_<

The New World Order has arrived in St. Louis, MO!!! And a gorgeous, hefty, highly detailed coin it is too!! Here are some pictures:

Front:

PICT0163cr.jpg

Back:

PICT0165cr.jpg

And a view that shows just how thick the coin is and how deep the 3d detailing is:

PICT0164cr.jpg

What an amazing, beautiful, heavy coin it is!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, mysterycoins!! :huh: This is a gift I will treasure. I am so happy to be one of the lucky ones!! :o

A Mystery Coin and a new air conditioner!! What could be better!!! :unsure::blink::ph34r:

CF30

GORGEOUS! Congrats Sarah!

~J

Congrats everyone! Having just received my first mystery coin (not this one, but I'm not greedy. :lol: ), I have to say it's a great feeling!!

And special kudos to the mystery coin givers. Not only is it not cheap, it's takes a special kind of person to design such beautiful coins and not get credit for them!