New World Order

mysterycoins

Woohoooo

Now im dreaming - i go to the mailbox and open the couvert. And inside there is one of this awesome

Mysterycoin. I´m really happy, because it is my first one........

Buuuuump...... now im back in the reality and must see there is no couvert and there is no awesome mystery coin......... :D:(

Edited by Los Muertos

I really think that the Antique Bronze turned out VERY nicely! I like the two-tones coins, but I LOVE the Antique Bronze. It just feels like an older coin by just looking at it!

I would love to see one of these make its way to Abilene, TX, to my mailbox!

You've done a very nice job with this coin. Keep up the good work!

coinsy.jpg

New Mystery Coin appearing soon in six finishes,

Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Silver on Gold, Gold on Silver.

Front face of this mystery coin is currently unavailable for viewing, as some plating alterations are necessary.

Diameter: 2 inches

Thickness: 5mm

Base Metal: Copper

Unique Icon: Yes

Limited to 50 for each finish, 300 in total.

Some of these coins will be sent out as gifts. To be in with a chance of owning one of these heavyweights, simply post in this thread and ensure your username and contact detals are on the google 'list'. Usernames will be chosen entirely at random, as will be the geocoin you receive.

More photographs to follow in the next few weeks.

:D

coins2.jpg

Here's the photo of the four alternative finishes for the new mystery geocoin as promised.

Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver and Antique Gold.

Enjoy!

Sorry for asking... I still find it difficult to see (in almost all coins!) which one is the antique bronze and which the antique gold! they look almsot the same!

I agree, but the AB and AG finishes are not final and I may have them altered before release. Remember, these are the first photographs of the samples direct from the mint, so nothing is set in stone just yet. I should have the samples in my hand for the first time within the next few days, then I can give you a little more info.

MC

coins2.jpg

Here's the photo of the four alternative finishes for the new mystery geocoin as promised.

Enjoy!

Sorry for asking... I still find it difficult to see (in almost all coins!) which one is the antique bronze and which the antique gold! they look almsot the same!

I agree, but the AB and AG finishes are not final and I may have them altered before release. Remember, these are the first photographs of the samples direct from the mint, so nothing is set in stone just yet. I should have the samples in my hand for the first time within the next few days, then I can give you a little more info.

MC

Thank you my friend! :blink:

Oh! I just saw that I invented a new word! "Almsot"!!! :) Of course it was "almost" :D

Awesome coin, you really did an outstanding job with all that 3D work. I'd love to see it in real life!

Although I'm no stranger to 2D or 3D art, I can't take the credit for this mystery geocoin artwork, that's down to the mint artist and someone else, who shall remain nameless :)

I merely chose the designs and ordered some alterations/additions and chose finishes etc. Cutting corners is not an option with this coin, I'll ensure that those people who are lucky enough to get one will have a quality item, however long it takes. Thanks to everyone who's posted positive feedback in this thread so far, very much appreciated!

wow been away for a week and missed loads,

new mystery givers, a few cointests and even found out that an entire cache series near me (that was on my to-do) has been disabled due to vandalism and coin theft - caches damaged so they arnt watertight, log books stolen, coins and swag stolen, but in all cases the cache hads been placed back exactly as they were found in there hiding places

i whould love to have this as my first every mystery coin and it would take pride of place in my very small coin collection

Is it to late.

I think I have the right "list".

It's never too late to be in with a chance of receiving one of these mystery coins, you have exactly the same chance as everyone else who has posted. Just ensure your up-to-date contact details are included on the Google list, the link to that thread can be found in an earlier reply.

Mystery Update:

Both the 'Antique Silver' and 'Antique Gold' coins shown in the 'four coin' photograph are to be replaced with more desirable Gold and Silver finishes.

No-one knows exactly who will be lucky enough to receive a coin, but having rotated these coins a full 33 degrees, I can honestly say the workmanship has exceeded our 'highest' expectations. The chosen recipients will be more than happy with the master builders vision.

WOW!!!!!! Then.... hmmm... my imagination says... if the other side has the pyramid with the eye... on the base where the MD.... will have the tracking number! :rolleyes: Ok.. ok... I know! I have a big imagination! :laughing:

Congratulations GATOULIS, you correctly guessed the location of the NWO mystery coin tracking number. You will automatically receive one of these new coins in any finish of your choosing.

- MysteryCoins

WOW!!!!!! Then.... hmmm... my imagination says... if the other side has the pyramid with the eye... on the base where the MD.... will have the tracking number! :huh: Ok.. ok... I know! I have a big imagination! :rolleyes:

Congratulations GATOULIS, you correctly guessed the location of the NWO mystery coin tracking number. You will automatically receive one of these new coins in any finish of your choosing.

- MysteryCoins

I found what the other side was going to be and where the tracking number will be???? I should had played that lotto that day! :laughing: And I thought that my imagination was.... :D

Thank you so much my dear mystery friend!!! ;)

WOW!!! the 2 tone coin that is gold outside and the pyramid is silver is fantastic!!!!!! What an amazing coin!!!! really good job my friend! :o

coins2.jpg

Enjoy!

MC

I know that you have changed to gold and silver from the antique versions but in this picture which is the antique gold and which is the antique bronze? I always have trouble also figuring out which is which. This picture is such a great side by side comparison that I thought it might be of some help for me to figure out for other coins too. My guess would be AG on the top left and AB on the top right. Thanks

Love that gold on silver one! Waiting to see all the smiles these coins bring to their new owners!!

Very generous of you indeed!!

coins2.jpg

Enjoy!

MC

I know that you have changed to gold and silver from the antique versions but in this picture which is the antique gold and which is the antique bronze? I always have trouble also figuring out which is which. This picture is such a great side by side comparison that I thought it might be of some help for me to figure out for other coins too. My guess would be AG on the top left and AB on the top right. Thanks

Love that gold on silver one! Waiting to see all the smiles these coins bring to their new owners!!

Very generous of you indeed!!

The Bronze is on the left - Gold on the right.

Either way - the coin is GORGEOUS! It would be an honor to receive one of these beauties.. no matter what finish you should happen to receive. I like the copper myself, but all the finishes bring out the great detail, so I would marvel at any of them!

~J