New World Order

mysterycoins

Beautiful. Add me to the can't wait to see the otherside list. But having to wait adds to the mystery. Like a good book. I added myself to the list awhile back I guess I should make sure I did it right, just incase I'm lucky enough to receive one of these. Thank you for all the smiles you are going to put on the faces of those who get one. Fingers crossed that we are among them.

coinsy.jpg

New Mystery Coin appearing soon in six finishes,

Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Silver on Gold, Gold on Silver.

Front face of this mystery coin is currently unavailable for viewing, as some plating alterations are necessary.

Diameter: 2 inches

Thickness: 5mm

Base Metal: Copper

Unique Icon: Yes

Limited to 50 for each finish, 300 in total.

Some of these coins will be sent out as gifts. To be in with a chance of owning one of these heavyweights, simply post in this thread and ensure your username and contact detals are on the google 'list'. Usernames will be chosen entirely at random, as will be the geocoin you receive.

More photographs to follow in the next few weeks.

Very nice, what is your expected release date?

coinsy.jpg

Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Silver on Gold, Gold on Silver.

Front face of this mystery coin is currently unavailable for viewing, as some plating alterations are necessary.

Some of these coins will be sent out as gifts. To be in with a chance of owning one of these heavyweights, simply post in this thread and ensure your username and contact detals are on the google 'list'. Usernames will be chosen entirely at random, as will be the geocoin you receive.

Woohoo, what a great design.

I love the picture.

I hope sometimes one of this coins will find his way in my mailbox. ;-)

Many thanks for let us know.

Best regards René

coinsy.jpg

Very nice, what is your expected release date?

Well, the coins may start appearing in mailboxes sooner... or later, who knows? Maybe three weeks, maybe six, it's a complete mystery to me :rolleyes:

I'll post an image of the four other finishes tomorrow, Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver and Antique Gold for those of you who have expressed interest.

Good luck everyone!

PS - I recently overheard a whisper, these coins can mysteriously appear in caches, but only in high places, and only in one small country.

Well, the coins may start appearing in mailboxes sooner... or later, who knows? Maybe three weeks, maybe six, it's a complete mystery to me :rolleyes:

I'll post an image of the four other finishes tomorrow, Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver and Antique Gold for those of you who have expressed interest.

Good luck everyone!

PS - I recently overheard a whisper, these coins can mysteriously appear in caches, but only in high places, and only in one small country.

That really sounds mysterious, exactly like it should for a mysterycoin ;)

Wow.. I don't post in here much anymore but a great looking coin like that can sure get me to post. It's sweet! :)

Like Dolfy, I don't post in here too much, but when the email showed up and I took a look at the picture of this coin, all I could say was, "WOW!"

It would be nice to receive this mystery coin for my collection, but if not, thanks for putting out such an awesome and patriotic coin. . .it is much appreciated these days.

Very nice coin. Looks amazing with the two tone. What is the size of it?

And where can I put myself on the google list :)

The specs for this mystery coin are included below the photograph :blink:

The 'Google list' you are refering can be found in this thread: Mystery Coin List, you'll need to post a request to get an invite.

The specs for this mystery coin are included below the photograph :blink:

The 'Google list' you are refering can be found in this thread: Mystery Coin List, you'll need to post a request to get an invite.

Mea culpa! I missed the american indication of size :)

ok so it's 5cm. That is really big. Can't wait to see the back of the coin.

Heavy Metal Madness! :)

YES YES YES!!! I love it! When I read your post, for some reason, two people popped into my head: Rikki Rachtman (from MTVs Headbangers' Ball) and Dee Snider (from Twisted Sister)! Thanx for the memories!!

I laughed when I saw your post. The first thing that popped into my mind was March Madness. I guess I'm more sports minded than music minded. LOL

I love that two tone coin. Maybe someday somebody can show me one! Thanks for your generosity and all the smiles you have already put on people's faces!

coins2.jpg

Here's the photo of the four alternative finishes for the new mystery geocoin as promised.

Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver and Antique Gold.

Enjoy!

WOW!!! Beautiful!!! Oh! Are you sure you will only send in one small country??? Can't the countries be more so I can have chances? :D

Sorry for asking... I still find it difficult to see (in almost all coins!) which one is the antique bronze and which the antique gold! they look almsot the same!

The copper is so pretty! :( and yes!!! you are so generous and kind!!! Thank you for what you are doing my mystery friend! :(

Edited by GATOULIS