New World Order

mysterycoins

coinsy.jpg

New Mystery Coin appearing soon in six finishes,

Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Silver on Gold, Gold on Silver.

Front face of this mystery coin is currently unavailable for viewing, as some plating alterations are necessary.

Diameter: 2 inches

Thickness: 5mm

Base Metal: Copper

Unique Icon: Yes

Limited to 50 for each finish, 300 in total.

Some of these coins will be sent out as gifts. To be in with a chance of owning one of these heavyweights, simply post in this thread and ensure your username and contact detals are on the google 'list'. Usernames will be chosen entirely at random, as will be the geocoin you receive.

More photographs to follow in the next few weeks.

Comes with an Icon!! That's really cool to make a trackable Mystery Coin. Thanks for adding the special touch.

YES!!! I just saw it!!! It is trackable!!!! WOW!!!! I am wondering how many other myster ytrackables are out... I only know the Geocoin Secret agent mystery coin, the trackable versions!

WOW!!!!!! Then.... hmmm... my imagination says... if the other side has the pyramid with the eye... on the base where the MD.... will have the tracking number! :D Ok.. ok... I know! I have a big imagination! :)

Love the look, of the 2 tones!!! would love to add this to one of my coin displays, i make. It reminds me of a picture a saw a while back of Clintions office with a few racks of challange coins in the background. hoppfully even if i dont find one in my mail box ill be able to see one of these 2 tone ones in person some day!.. nice coin!!! :rolleyes: