Feature request Time/Date

sydman

Once again i had to edit a log ,why ? I was fortuned to be FTF this morning 08:40 local time Sweden and a quick log on my cellphone to stop the chase/frenzy , But the log whas 12/3 not 13/3

I dont live in Us (or in the right timzone) i want my loggs to be in MY timsezone= the right day acording to were i have my home koordinates that can´t be that hard to manage (most sites were im active even in this forum you can fill in your timezone) and might even be of use for optimizing funktions Fx. scheduled PQ´s to run during local night time

http://gmscripts.locusprime.net/Log_Maximizer.html

It highlights the date of your log if it's different from the local date on your computer. You can set it to the computers date with one click then. Very handy.

A workaround instead of solving the problem?

It works for me but it would be much easyer if it works for everyone :rolleyes:

band aides don't work for me. I use too many computers. Same with the disgusting bad HTML code on the profile page. Why don't they just fix it.

In the other thread, Elias commented that they are aware of the bug and have a ticket issued to get it fixed, but just in case he submitted another one. Have recently switched the way I go paperless and experienced this at times when I log some finds.

Been experiencing this issue for some time and glad to know they're aware of it. Hopefully it gets resolved soon!

Haven't seen it mentioned yet (and not sure it helps any ;)), but I've noticed that fieldnotes created via the TextMarks SMS system try to take into account the local GMT offset so that while the timestamp shown in the fieldnotes list is off (by the GMT offset), the date that appears in the Compose Log window will be correct... Shouldn't the same timestamp format be used for fieldnotes, no matter the source?!?!