TB question

dad-and-ash

I saw this in the forum once several months ago, but can't find it now. Is there a way to change the release date on a TB's page to show the actual release date and not the date it was activated? We activated 2 TB's back in early December but never sent them out. Now we're planning on releasing them and want the date to reflect the actual release date.

My question has to do with the page you see when you go to log a TB. I was wondering who you would talk to about the website and asking if they could put a link to explanations or just adding quick explanations of what each option means. I found one the other day, but it wasn't found in the cache that the last logger posted, but not knowing what to do I posted it as "Grab it from somewhere else" ... but the log shows that I found it in the cache it was supposed to be in, which isn't correct and now I can't change it.

What does it mean to "discover it"? Or should I have just listed it as "Write Note"? An explanation of the terms might have helped me get it right the first time LoL

My question has to do with the page you see when you go to log a TB. I was wondering who you would talk to about the website and asking if they could put a link to explanations or just adding quick explanations of what each option means. I found one the other day, but it wasn't found in the cache that the last logger posted, but not knowing what to do I posted it as "Grab it from somewhere else" ... but the log shows that I found it in the cache it was supposed to be in, which isn't correct and now I can't change it.

What does it mean to "discover it"? Or should I have just listed it as "Write Note"? An explanation of the terms might have helped me get it right the first time LoL

You did the right thing by Grabbing it but there is currently a glitch that it shows that you Grabbed it from the last cache. It'll be fixed eventually.

Discover means that you found the bug but didn't take it with you. (You still get the stat count).

To submit your change request you would have to post it in the website forum here.