Czech Mega-Event in Prague

A beautiful, interesting city with a good range of caches, and not particularly expensive to reach, travel around or stay in. I stayed at a nice hotel at the end of the Charles Bridge for about £60, and flights were even less... Good luck with the event. If I'd not spent all my holiday money on getting to Jersey for my events there the week before...

Greeting to all English cachers!

Or even British cachers!!

Don't worry it's an easy mistake to make as many people think that the United Kingdom only consists of the one country!!

Well, technically, Wales is a principality... (stands back and awaits the flak!!!)

On the main page of www.GC1XXXX.eu you can find a teaser to this event.

That's a very fine webpage indeed.

I loved the fact that there were various language options too.

Maybe the hosts of this years UK Mega could do something similar.

But don't forget the language options.

Especially English. As I have trouble understanding Scottish at the best of times. :rolleyes:

On the main page of www.GC1XXXX.eu you can find a teaser to this event.

That's a very fine webpage indeed.

I loved the fact that there were various language options too.

Maybe the hosts of this years UK Mega could do something similar.

But don't forget the language options.

Especially English. As I have trouble understanding Scottish at the best of times. :rolleyes:

Language options aside, except for the presentation style this years UK Mega have put together a very informative site, that has the same info as the Prague site does and more! :)

I may be mistaken but I was sure you had stated you weren't coming this year, to far to go or something like that? So with that in mind, I suppose it isn't a worry for the organisers if you don't quite understand us at this side of the border. :D