HTC Touch Pro 2

I know I'm new to this but I'm getting tired of having to go to the computer and printing out the caches... Is there a Mobile app thatI could purchase that would let me view (download) the caches on my HTC ??? Whenbought my phone everyone said that GGzII was the best ever for this phone, I think it worked once and then no more.

I want to go paperless (you know save a tree) !!!

Geocachador

Edited by geocachador

I know I'm new to this but I'm getting tired of having to go to the computer and printing out the caches... Is there a Mobile app thatI could purchase that would let me view (download) the caches on my HTC ??? Whenbought my phone everyone said that GGzII was the best ever for this phone, I think it worked once and then no more.

Geocachador

I have been using Smittyware's "CacheMate" since day 1. There is a version for most phones and it works well on my HTC Touch. The $8 is a wonderful investment.

http://www.smittyware.com/ppc/cachemate/

Enjoy!

~Annie

I have the HTC Touch Pro 2 through T-Mobile and have found 19 caches in about a week of off and on caching for about an hour a day. I use the GCzII app that I downloaded for free and it allows you to go completely paperless and even PC free.

There is an add-on app that completes this software package and you can find it here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=566780

The xda-developers website is an awesome resource for anyone who wants to tweak their phones.

The only drawback I have experienced with the phone is delays with the screen updating. This is probably due to all the other apps I have installed including my email.

Geocachador