where in Canada can I buy a Delorme

Can anyone tell me either online or a store that sells Delorme GPS

Actually they just plain won't ship to Canada nor will their partners. Glad to see GPSCity has the 60. Hopefully they start to carry the other models as well.

I had mine shipped to a parcel depot at the border because I am only 1 hour away. Note that some Canada Customs policies have changed in the past month. You can no longer have a courier or a friend pick it up and bring it back across the border for you. The invoice it was purchased under must have the name of the person who is claiming it at customs as they cross the border.

Can anyone tell me either online or a store that sells Delorme GPS

Actually they just plain won't ship to Canada nor will their partners. Glad to see GPSCity has the 60. Hopefully they start to carry the other models as well.

I had mine shipped to a parcel depot at the border because I am only 1 hour away. Note that some Canada Customs policies have changed in the past month. You can no longer have a courier or a friend pick it up and bring it back across the border for you. The invoice it was purchased under must have the name of the person who is claiming it at customs as they cross the border.

Isn't there a loophole where, if the item being transported can be considered "used", you're in the clear? have your friend pick it up, open up the box, & power on long enough to get a fix. There - the GPS is now a used item.

Or did that get closed?