NEW GEOCOIN "American Red Cross"

mo pirate

I have some new coins due anytime so I would like to show some. I have an AMERICAN RED CROSS coin that is trackable with its own icon and offered in Gold Finish, Black Nickel, and Copper finish. Price is $14.99 and 10% will be donated to my local chapter of the red cross called the Pony Express Chapter in St Joseph, MO. With all of the disasters happening around the world, now is a good time to help out and get a new geocoin at the same time. I will try again to load some photos. email me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com if you want me to put you on a list. thanks for looking.

MO Pirate aka Steve Allenbb98554b-592c-44de-a52a-97cc5b3579fc.jpg5cd931fb-fc98-490e-bbaa-67bc6a6ab132.jpg

[i have my new American Red Cross Geocoins. These are trackable at GC.com and come in Black Nickel, Gold, and Copper finishes. Price has been reduced to $12.95 shipping included (US) Please get yours now as I need to reach my goal for a $1000 donation to the Red Cross. Thanks. email packerbacker31@hotmail.com

e47d7e36-92fc-4c88-8dbd-c6bf5143ba8e.jpg