Map for Star Spangled Banner GeoTour / Geotrail?

Alphadog

Here's a bookmark list of the caches. You can create a pocket query from the bookmark and preview it in the gc.com google maps or google earth. I hope you enjoy the trail.

I want to be able to see ONLY the Geotrail caches on the map. And I don't seem to be able to do that. Am I doing something wrong?

After creating the pocket query, on the main pq page there are 2 icons to the left of the name. One is to preview a list of the caches. The other is to view just the caches in the query on the gc.com maps. If you have your own mapping software, such as Mapsource, you may be able to load the pq and view the caches there.

After creating the pocket query, on the main pq page there are 2 icons to the left of the name. One is to preview a list of the caches. The other is to view just the caches in the query on the gc.com maps. If you have your own mapping software, such as Mapsource, you may be able to load the pq and view the caches there.

Thank you so much! Now I see it! I didn't realize it was on the page with all my PQs listed so I kept going past that to the PQ itself! This is fantastic ... now to figure out the best place to stay so we can grab the most caches in a weekend!

Thank you so much! Now I see it! I didn't realize it was on the page with all my PQs listed so I kept going past that to the PQ itself! This is fantastic ... now to figure out the best place to stay so we can grab the most caches in a weekend!