PMC - The New Challenges

Gipsie

There are three new PMC challenges coming out here in the Mid-Atlantic region.

PMC Lite - for those that remember the original PMC series and how difficult it was.... A lot of people asked me if I could do something a little easier. So here it is.... 26 caches from NY to MD. No solving difficulty over a 3 star. No terrain over that either. Cool, fun puzzles and an awesome final in a park that holds 16 caches.

PMC2 - The second version of the original. Caches are puzzles that have a 5 star difficulty. From NY to MD and a final in (possibly) Fairmount Park in Philadelphia.

PMCx - The extreme series. The puzzles will be of varying difficulties. The terrain will be 5 star. Ropes, boats, mud, swamp, night, camping,caves and tunnels or whatever you can imagine. The final will probably bein the 'gunks in NY.

The Lite version has already started to be release, Seek PMC Lite.

All are meant to be fun and entertaining. There will be an event held in Shamong NJ on June 12th, to kick them all off. There will be puzzles and door prizes and killer chicken wings... And some of the Puzzle Masters from all four challenges (including the original) will be there to share their knowledge...maybe.

Keep your eyes open!!! I will post as they are released...

PMC?

Puzzle Master's Challenge !!! :):huh:

~~ here's an excerpt of what's included in the description of each original PMC cache ~~

PMC: PUZZLE MASTER'S CHALLENGE

This puzzle is part of a series of puzzles created by the greatest Puzzle Masters of the Mid Atlantic Region. There are a number Puzzle Masters contributing to this series. Solve all of the Puzzle Masters' creations, follow the storylines, gather the clues and find the final. Will you accept the challenge?

Each puzzle is a unique work of art created and owned by each Puzzle Master/Puzzle Team. In each cache there will be a clue that you must gather and record. These clues will lead you to a final mystery cache located somewhere in the mid-Atlantic region. This series is designed to lead you on an epic adventure that will require Master puzzle-solving skills and extensive travel to unique locations. You must travel and log in at each cache in order to claim a find on the final. Due to the extensive time and effort put into this challenge, the cache can be done as a group but each member of the group must go to each cache site and sign each log. Dividing into sub groups and pooling your efforts will not be allowed.

PMC: THE PUZZLE MASTERS

Listed below are the owners and creators of each cache in the series. As each cache gets released, the link to the cache will be added to the roster.

• cinderbankers PMC - The Box

• CondorTrax PMC - I Dislike Numbers

• Dirty Bird and Big Nasty Brain PMC - Creative Confusion

• East Village Family PMC - Urban Renewal

• Ekitt10 PMC - The Message

• Frodo_Underhill PMC - Quick Brown Fox +-25

• GALAP PMC - Uncle Buck's Cards

• GerIRL PMC - Hibernia

• Grunriese PMC - Flatlander

• Hostanut PMC - The Order

• M_and_W PMC - The Sun, Moon and Stars

• mblatch and ericles PMC - S.E.T.I.