Members Only caches

rjw661

Has any one else been having problems with looking a members only caches, and yes, I am a premium member. I'm not able to see the coordinates when I go to the cache page. I've been noticing a lot of problems with the web site lately. <_<

Has any one else been having problems with looking a members only caches, and yes, I am a premium member. I'm not able to see the coordinates when I go to the cache page. I've been noticing a lot of problems with the web site lately. <_<

sounds like you are not logged in

sounds like you are not logged in

Yes, I was logged in. I am also having trouble when I do an advance search and ask not to show caches I have found. As for which browser I am using, I switch back and forth between Chrome and I.E.

I did send for the validation number and will give that a try. This is the first time I've had any problems since becoming a premium member 7 years ago.

Yes, I was logged in. I am also having trouble when I do an advance search and ask not to show caches I have found. As for which browser I am using, I switch back and forth between Chrome and I.E.

I did send for the validation number and will give that a try. This is the first time I've had any problems since becoming a premium member 7 years ago.

that is strange indeed, i have no problems seeing the PM caches

as for the advanced search issue, its a known problem, its not just you

in the meantime i suggest trying Firefox or Opera, see if the problem persists

EDIT: i just tried now with IE6, and still works fine

hope you get this resolved

Edited by t4e

Just down loaded and tried Firefox. Still can't look at members only caches and still no response from geocaching.com. I'll give them 2 more days and then I'm going to call.

I spoofed your login and was able to view MO caches. Have you logged out/in? Usually this happens for folks who just renewed/upgraded their membership but I know that doesn't apply to you. Very strange.

This may seem obvious but also make sure you don't have two accounts. Does it say you're a PM in the little login widget at the upper right of the home page and account page?

Just down loaded and tried Firefox. Still can't look at members only caches and still no response from geocaching.com. I'll give them 2 more days and then I'm going to call.

I spoofed your login and was able to view MO caches. Have you logged out/in? Usually this happens for folks who just renewed/upgraded their membership but I know that doesn't apply to you. Very strange.

This may seem obvious but also make sure you don't have two accounts. Does it say you're a PM in the little login widget at the upper right of the home page and account page?

No, I don't have two accounts and yes, it does say premimum member under my avitar.