Having fun and serving a purpose...

Surveyor1

I just wanted to let everyone know that by having fun hunting "benchmarks" (should be called something like "control monuments") you are helping a lot of professions. It makes project planning a lot easier when we know the mark is there. I've spent countless hours looking for monuments for project control that weren't there.

Thanks!

Surveyor1

I am also glad to see all this happening, when I first started getting data sheets from the USGS,&BLM the data was very hard to get you actually had to write them,BLM,& USGS and have it mailed to you which do not give longitude or lattitude readings. I was also told that you could not use the GPS for very accurate info but it seems the tide has changed now. My Trilateration of the Triangulation system paid off, icon_eek.gif you know they have the capability to watch and move what a specific set of calculations are doing (offencive-defensive)I also know that the surveyors are out there looking for these too, helps allaround A ONE NATION UNDER (GPS)! not to mock [GOD],

I am also glad to see all this happening, when I first started getting data sheets from the USGS,&BLM the data was very hard to get you actually had to write them,BLM,& USGS and have it mailed to you which do not give longitude or lattitude readings. I was also told that you could not use the GPS for very accurate info but it seems the tide has changed now. My Trilateration of the Triangulation system paid off, icon_eek.gif you know they have the capability to watch and move what a specific set of calculations are doing (offencive-defensive)I also know that the surveyors are out there looking for these too, helps allaround A ONE NATION UNDER (GPS)! not to mock [GOD],