Pocket Queries

You are not alone. Looking in the main forum it seems others have been blessed with multiple PQ's......

It's quite amusing really, a few days ago there were complaints the PQ's never arrived and now.....

There have been problems with the hamster machine that generates PQ's - Nate (Lackey) posted in the main forum about it.

Chris (MrB)

Well the my finds query has really thrown a wobbler this week and screwed everything up. when I tried to upload the zip file

to it's not about the numbers it tells me it's been 14677 days since my first find.

That's over 40 years <_< lol

I think I need to go out caching more if I have only found 863 caches in all that time :D

Edited to add. if we can only run the my finds once every 7 days can they make a change to that rule and give us another go? :)

Edited by The Mighty Shark

Well the my finds query has really thrown a wobbler this week and screwed everything up. when I tried to upload the zip file

to it's not about the numbers it tells me it's been 14677 days since my first find.

That's over 40 years :D lol

I think I need to go out caching more if I have only found 863 caches in all that time B)

Edited to add. if we can only run the my finds once every 7 days can they make a change to that rule and give us another go? B)

My Finds PQ was also "up the creek", it has also been 14677 days since my first find, BUT I haven't found any caches <_<:)

Cache find total is 0 (zero), think I'll give this up 40 years without a find :P

Nick

Edited by Beds Clangers

Edited to add. if we can only run the my finds once every 7 days can they make a change to that rule and give us another go? :)

Yes. Go read the thread I've linked to!

Also a personal apology from the big man himself, and from the lackey responsible!

Well the guys at head office really did come up trumps. Sent request for new my finds PQ as suggested and it was sitting in my in-box when I got up this morning. Nice one guys :huh:

Thanks also to Bear and Ragged for pointing out the link :lol: