The Caching Fool!

geocoinclub

The GeocoinStore and Mr. Mackey are proud to finally debut the final card in our poker series. You've seen that Caching is King, and you've met the Queen of Caching. You've been smited by the Caching Ace, and wowed by the Jack of Cache. So don't be surprised if you're amused by the Caching Fool. A wonderful design to cap off that fifth position in your poker hand. Some of you might say "But, the fifth card is the ten". Well of course it is, but is a ten really that fun? ;) Not in our book :D

PURCHASE IT HERE

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

As a bonus for those of you that actually read this far down, we've also put a very small qty. of the other four bronze cards in the webstore at the same time. In case you've been trying to finish the hand. We'll be sending out a newsletter in about a week, and those extra four cards won't be around long after that, so don't wait.

Purchase the King

Purchase the Queen

Purchase the Ace

Purchase the Jack

GCC

The GeocoinStore and Mr. Mackey are proud to finally debut the final card in our poker series. You've seen that Caching is King, and you've met the Queen of Caching. You've been smited by the Caching Ace, and wowed by the Jack of Cache. So don't be surprised if you're amused by the Caching Fool. A wonderful design to cap off that fifth position in your poker hand. Some of you might say "But, the fifth card is the ten". Well of course it is, but is a ten really that fun? ;) Not in our book :D

PURCHASE IT HERE

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

As a bonus for those of you that actually read this far down, we've also put a very small qty. of the other four bronze cards in the webstore at the same time. In case you've been trying to finish the hand. We'll be sending out a newsletter in about a week, and those extra four cards won't be around long after that, so don't wait.

Purchase the King

Purchase the Queen

Purchase the Ace

Purchase the Jack

GCC

how very beautiful.

rsg

I just ordered one of each card! Thank you!!

The Ace and Queen say Antique brass, the other three say Antique gold.

Just wondering, would my "set" that I ordered be in the above metals or all one metal?

The set that you ordered will all be the same metal. I'll go review the purchase orders and adjust the listing copies. Thanks.

TMA

Just wondering, would my "set" that I ordered be in the above metals or all one metal?

The set that you ordered will all be the same metal. I'll go review the purchase orders and adjust the listing copies. Thanks.

TMA

I didn't even realize that when I ordered. Now I see it shows them all listed as Antique Gold, So the whole set I ordered will be Antique Gold then, correct?

I had collected the first four individually and then ordered the Caching Fool to complete the set.

I then ordered another complete set to leave un-activated...maybe a meet & greet prize???

BTW... when I was looking for the Queen, there was one on e-bay that was activated and went for $80.00.

EIGHTY DOLLARS !!! <_< I did a little looking around and got an un-activated one for 15.00 including shipping.

I am addicted, over 80 trackables and counting.

TMA

I didn't even realize that when I ordered. Now I see it shows them all listed as Antique Gold, So the whole set I ordered will be Antique Gold then, correct?

Yep. Some goofball typoed two listings <_<

Did you decide to not go with an icon? Or am I just not seeing it? I like the other icons for the other cards in the "hand", I was just curious what this one was going to look like, and all I see is a generic symbol.

It might take a few days for the icon to be uploaded.

I guess not...still hasnt loaded...was hoping for another cool icon for the "hand"

Did you decide to not go with an icon? Or am I just not seeing it? I like the other icons for the other cards in the "hand", I was just curious what this one was going to look like, and all I see is a generic symbol.

It might take a few days for the icon to be uploaded.

I guess not...still hasnt loaded...was hoping for another cool icon for the "hand"

Just got my Coins to-day but still no ICON

can some one check it out

fingers crossed

thanks

Labrador Wild Man

Still no Icon! do not know which proflie to e-mail about it

just

have to keep my fingers cross

LWM

You are correct, no icon yet. For future reference, it's pete@geoinclucb.com for inquiries :blink: The file was corrupt, and it just got fixed yesterday. The icon is coming. Soon. If I was uploading it myself, I'd give you an exact date :huh:

TMA

i was checking out the icon at geocaching.com and i noticed that someone in texas has 50 of these geocoins, and they are all activated! :rolleyes: wow! thats amazing!

How do you do that?. The only thing I have is their list at: http://www.geocaching.com/track/geocoinslistall.aspx

well, i just go to "trackable items" from the side menu on the home page, then enter "caching fool geocoin" in the "search for a trackable item by name" search field. this will generate a list of the first 100 activated trackables with that name. i hope that helps. :rolleyes:

by the way, if you don't know the full name of an item, you can search for partial names too...such as..."caching fool"...or "fool"...many times i don't know the full official name of a geocoin, so i try many partial combinations to find the geocoin icon i'm looking for.