My Finds pocket query problem

Cyclops

I see that there's some problems with pocket queries.

There's something strange happening with the "My Finds" pocket query. I requested a new one tonight and loaded it in to an existing GSAK database. The caches that I've found since the last "My Finds" pocket query update have been added to the database.

Now for the issue, the recently found caches show up in the database as not being found.

I created a new database and loaded the pocket query and all caches are shown as not found and a few placed caches.

I searched the GPX file as I sort of remember a "Found By Me" field but I could not find it. Also appears to be no logs either.

There's something strange happening with the "My Finds" pocket query. I requested a new one tonight and loaded it in to an existing GSAK database. The caches that I've found since the last "My Finds" pocket query update have been added to the database.

Now for the issue, the recently found caches show up in the database as not being found.

I created a new database and loaded the pocket query and all caches are shown as not found and a few placed caches.

I searched the GPX file as I sort of remember a "Found By Me" field but I could not find it. Also appears to be no logs either.

What was the time period between entering those Found logs, and requesting the PQ?

I can report the same problem. I went to update GSAK on a different system than normal because I forgot to do an update and found that 'my finds' wasn't registering. In the gpx file, there are no logs, causing GSAK not to identify my finds.

Requested around 10:00 pm pacific time. Email timestamp of the first pocket query is 10:02 pm.

I got the same problem.

We are not using GSAK but GC Statistics1.7b3.

It also says that there are no logs in these caches.

And the next "My finds"-PQ is only available in one week :D .

(Sorry, bad English. We are from Germany)

I can't even seem to run the MyFinds query. Usually, when i click the "Add to queue" button, it'll gray out until I can run it again. This time, it doesn't gray out. I also get nothing sent in my email, and it says the last run was 2/23/2010. I tried several times.

I also ran 3 other queries which took 3 hours to arrive, but they did eventually show up, without logs; but still no MyFinds.

The "my finds" PQ isn't working for me today either (last run 2/26). I checked a few others and it looks like new PQs are running fine, but saved PQs are not.

OR the queue for today is huge and all the new PQs have priority...

been having the same problem - actually my finds are getting reset in GSASK

along with several other problems...

like 15 or so coies of my queries for saturday being sent = 15 of each of the 5 queries;)

and normally my queries get mailed to me before 7am or so....oftten around 1am or 2 am on their sheculed day.....but last few days theyve been coming after 3pm.....its 7:40 on sunday and only 2 of my 5 sunday queries have come.....so we';re talking 12+ hours later than normal.....

Since ive generated a MyFinds pocket query i'll miss some cachelistings

Looking at a log of one of my last finds, the cachecounter is 3033

If i generated a pocket query at the same moment and wait when it's arrived it gives my 3013 caches.

looked in tot the .GPXfiles with Excel 2007 (It's a XMLfile), it gives 3013 entries

Where are the 20 caches wich i ve found looking to the cachecounter on a log of me.

Anyone knows more?

'Team Kleijn'

Rob