query engine is obviously screwed up

Geek & Sweet

Its been longer than 2 days, its been since the "database upgrade" or whatever they did on 2/23.

What makes it worse is that no one seems to be actively monitoring the situation over the weekends. There was a very large gap between the time people complained on the forums and the first "we are looking at it" post.

One would think that a company that just made major changes (database "upgrade" on 2/23 and a site upgrade on 2/24) to an already unstable system (the pq generator has been acting up for quite a while, but the most recent upgrades seen to have all but broken it) would at least monitor it during peak usage times (the weekends).

The query engine is obviously screwed up - when do people start getting pissed of that the service we are paying for has not been working correctly for 2 days now.

To me its not the fact that its broken but the lack of COMMUNICATION from TPTB acknowledging a problem and/or they are even looking into it and an estimate at when they think it will be fixed.

But communication is key in any type of relationship. This relationship isn't going to well between client/customer and yes Groundspeak is a business and not a hobby.

Yep, for me, PQs are three-quarters of the reason to have a premium account. A year ago, issues such as this were rare. I'd like to get back my bang for the buck.

--Rodan

The query engine is obviously screwed up - when do people start getting pissed of that the service we are paying for has not been working correctly for 2 days now.

To me its not the fact that its broken but the lack of COMMUNICATION from TPTB acknowledging a problem and/or they are even looking into it and an estimate at when they think it will be fixed.

But communication is key in any type of relationship. This relationship isn't going to well between client/customer and yes Groundspeak is a business and not a hobby.