Sign in to follow this  
Followers 14
Wazat

Where am I?

I shall let someone else get it. I pass it everyday on my way to work and only this week when I saw it all overgrown I thought I should volunteer a CITO to honour the names.

We did that cache just last month and the reason for the memory still good…. Thanks Bruce.

Now let’s see if the cachers read the listings and look at the site where the cache owner wants you to go? Which cache is hidden at this site?

d1b9d1a4-4430-479b-860e-0ebbf7544021.jpg

Ha! Ek WOU sê die monument lyk bekend - een van die eerste caches wat ek in Johannesburg gedoen het. Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori (GC1FDVQ). Ek't op dieselfde dag ook my eerste Tonteldoos cache gekry, toe ek nog nie 'n clue gehad het waaroor dit gaan nie, en sodoende nie die clue in die cache neergeskryf het nie...

We did that cache just last month and the reason for the memory still good…. Thanks Bruce.

Now let’s see if the cachers read the listings and look at the site where the cache owner wants you to go? Which cache is hidden at this site?

d1b9d1a4-4430-479b-860e-0ebbf7544021.jpg

Dont know the name of the cache, but thats at the Linden Police station at the memorial.

Besem you were first and with the cache name :grin: …(yes HH it is Linden Police station :P )….maybe I should have taken a remote cache!!! :)

Which cache is Sheila visiting?

Could it be GC225JV Jukskeipark. I saw you found it early in the morning with no muggles in the park but the Sheila pic could have been taken on a previous attempt ?

Edited by Wormgeocash

Which cache is Sheila visiting?

Could it be GC225JV Jukskeipark. I saw you found it early in the morning with no muggles in the park but the Sheila pic could have been taken on a previous attempt ?

Bing bing bing! We have a winner. :P The pic was indeed taken on a previous attempt, about 5 days earlier, when the Jukskei nationals were being held. Quite a sight, really.

“Hooked”?? at a place called Rusty Hook (we enjoyed a event also at this location)

Ai...dit was daai pad met die kort paaltjies om die dammetjie wat my daai idee gegee het.

Dan het ek geen idee meer oor nie...

Dit is (Sondela) naby Warmbad ek het die cache Donderdag gedoen, ek hoop dit is die een. :D

OK for easy one where is this 100_4877.jpg

Edited by Elsies

That looks suspiciously like the path up to "Whale Tales (Western Cape)"

GCMRWA

That looks suspiciously like the path up to "Whale Tales (Western Cape)"

GCMRWA

Nope

How about teh eartcache near PE - Anton's one - not sure of the name? just south of PE

Getting closer. But not there yet. That EC does not have any sandstone on location.

No dunes on the Otter!

Probably near one of the caches on the Alexandria Hiking Trail.

Also remember doing a cache south of East London a few years ago near big dunes like this one.

We got so sandblasted and eventually I had to lie down on my tummy on the sand as the wind kept blowing me over while Andre battled on another 100m's to retrieve the cache.

Probably near one of the caches on the Alexandria Hiking Trail.

On the way to WOODY'S HUT cache on the Alexandria Hiking Trail.

Your it.

Actually recognized that one without the hint. Went up that pass in our Clio - that was quite a hair raising business!

While on the subject of passes - where is this?

27b20a57-482b-4b91-b6ed-d0151d3225c0.jpg

That was way too quick - such a nice picture

Ding-a-ling Tom. Your turn!

Edited by the pooks

Have to admit it was a guess - did not get this far when I went off the Swartberg Pass

Okay try this one

n725530247_108103_9450.jpg

It is Hout Bay view, but looking across to Slangkop - okay now you need to find another picture!

Darn, it is hard work finding the photos!

Where is this?

Whoa, this picture almost looks computer-generated! No idea where it is, though.

I remember a game of net ball being played below when I found the Concentration Camp cache?