Where am I?

Wazat

OK - at GZ - but not caching.

381293_10150443074828428_676978427_10464338_559110044_n.jpg

Wind power, GC2B62N. Thats a really impressive structure!

PS, we licked that. Bet none of you have :)

Yep - you're it - can you believe - I was there for about 2 hours - and only found out when I got back to KZN I was a few metres from a cache :(

Thanks CH, I'll try get a pic ASAP. I guess it means you'll have to come back and cache the area again ;)

BTW: Pray tell what you were doing licking a wind turbine <_<

I (J) like doing things we've never done before. Even better if its something that no one has ever done before, although it is possible someone else has licked the wind turbine.

Thought you guys would get this one! All yours.

The church at 'The Cockroft-Bailey Connection' I remember clearly as Gavin almost stoon on a puffadder on the lawn there!

It took us a while to collect the clues, and I can believe that there would be puffies in the darker corners of that church yard.

How about this one:

IMG_2838.JPG

:) Aw, just got excited there for a minute!

Here's a pic taken of the "Old Wagon Bridge" (GC10T5J) going over the Orange River - you can see why I thought this was it! :)

514db303-bff5-4912-80ce-5f20d5dba45d.jpg

The road across is also gravel and narrow with a similar barrier on the sides.. :) I took a pic of our car crossing the bridge, which looks almost exactly like the last hint you gave - but I don't have the picture set with me to post now..

Well, I gave it a go - looks like you've stumped us all..

Edited by Team Ginger

:) Aw, just got excited there for a minute!

Here's a pic taken of the "Old Wagon Bridge" (GC10T5J) going over the Orange River - you can see why I thought this was it! :)

514db303-bff5-4912-80ce-5f20d5dba45d.jpg

The road across is also gravel and narrow with a similar barrier on the sides.. :) I took a pic of our car crossing the bridge, which looks almost exactly like the last hint you gave - but I don't have the picture set with me to post now..

Well, I gave it a go - looks like you've stumped us all..

The surrounding bush is pretty simlar, but this was Picket Bridge (GC207HP), on the Fish River. I can see why you thought it was the same, right down to the farm house on the other side of the river! I guess it might have been a bit too obscure.

Here is another one, hopefully easier:

IMG_0570.JPG

Edited by Tara and John