Where am I?

Wazat

it looks like one in the dam wall in some dam just outside durban that i did a few years back, forget the name of the reserve

Yes indeed you are on the right track.... no hints yet ( just for fun ;) )

GCM0Z2 - Shongweni Micro? (I haven't done it yet).

Nope not right ... but getting warmer

Is it not at the Paarl Taalmonument? There is a sneaky cache there that I have done - with a NP van wyk Louw quote too

Nope, but I'll give a hint, its much closer to my home, but not in my province and just because we have a new reviewer: I can mention that another reviewer is the owner :laughing:

Is it not at the Paarl Taalmonument? There is a sneaky cache there that I have done - with a NP van wyk Louw quote too

Nope, but I'll give a hint, its much closer to my home, but not in my province and just because we have a new reviewer: I can mention that another reviewer is the owner :laughing:

Another hint required.... :unsure: I thought Wazat would know because he visited the site at the end of June 2011..., and the town is still a very popular town for the warm water comming out of the ground :anicute:

There were hobo muggles nearby but I will go for "Left over from World War II" I have not looked at my pictures I took there yet and I might just have this on my photos.... I actually forgot about them...

I assume that this may be in the grave yard close to the location of the cache. I didn't enter this area as it was a bit occupied with shady looking characters who seemed to be way too interested in what we were up to....

If it is not here my second guess would then be "1837" but again I was not aware of this there...

Might want to start looking at my listings.... :-) In the FS :blink:

Nope, you still have me, gone through all the caches you own (that I know of and is in the FS) (I assume that's what was ment with my listins...:)), if it is your logs, I've even gone through a few of those, but am not closer to the answer. Sorry will have to give up on this one! :anibad:

Finally... Tara and John, you can take it away... Well done.

Thanks Wazat.

Having not done too many caches, our pic collection is a bit limited. Try this one out

HB%2BView.JPG

Seems people are struggling a bit (or forgotten about it). There are a few clues in the pic that should help you narrow this one down. I'm wearing a backpack, so its not a 5 minute walk. I'll tell more if no one can get it...