Where am I?

Wazat

Danie Theron Memorial in NW. I think... also recall loads of Black Jacks... and the gate down below looks familiar. Not 100% sure because my pics were mostly of the memorial....

It is indeed the Danie Theron Memorial. ;)

Over to you for some KZN pictures.

Thanks Anton. It was cincol's clue that gave it away. I still need to go caching in that neck of the woods. Now I know what to look for on that one.... :)

I think you are in for a big surprise Bruce! ;)

Or is it a "small" surprise :)

A bit of both perhaps! :D

Here I am letting myself down: If it was a cooperation between the ZAR and the Natal Colony, it must have been over the Buffalo river. Since a whole war was fought over the river boundary in 1879:

Therefore I change my guess to : GC16Y3J Buffalo Bridge

Here I am letting myself down: If it was a cooperation between the ZAR and the Natal Colony, it must have been over the Buffalo river. Since a whole war was fought over the river boundary in 1879:

Therefore I change my guess to : GC16Y3J Buffalo Bridge

You are too clever for me Bruce. If I get another chance I will make it a bit more difficult. :P

Over to you!

Gansbaai - GC1TV3H - Duiwelsgat

Yep! That's it! ;)

...one of my all time favorites! A cave open to the sea with a blow hole in the roof! You have to enter at low tide. The name is probably derived from "duiwegat" as doves an be heard cooing as they roost in the roof of the cave. A must do if in the area! The coastline is very dramatic and there are other interesting caches and sights nearby.

bliksem!

could be anywhere on table mountain or the Cederberg, or maybe beaverlac - those looks like totems, maybe totem pool area?

Do you mean to tell me you don't even recognise your own cache. :laughing:

Even the the name of the photo gives it away... :laughing:

err, if it is my own cache then I don't recognise it, but it did have a vaguely familiar look :laughing:

most likely because if it is, then the cache is hidden a bit away from where this photo was taken, but its been yonks since I went there!

I guess if I'm right I'll have to forfeit my go then :laughing:

eh, what name of the photo?

Hey Russel...don't you know your own cache?

You right..TotemPools

Oops I didn't really think it was totem pool at the time, just thats what sprang to mind!

If anyone feels that such despicable behavious is cheating, I am happy to forgo my go, and let Huskies do another one. I shall leave until tonight for any objections from the forum before psoting another pic!

Spot on Sawa Sawa.

The photo was inspired by this one, taken across the valley, in the background of my photo:

e050a8a4-9fd8-4128-aa09-c5b212ede0da.jpg

Sianto Ledge is a wonderful spot with a stunning location and views overlooking Hout Bay - only visited 4 times by lucky geocachers so far!

OK - let's see if I can get the hang of this on my 1st attempt . . .

Where is this?

4862c65f-cdea-4b80-929b-e6447151600d.jpg

yeah, come on, why havent more people found this cache recently, you don't need to jump to find the cache!

I am dying to do it! I hear it is quite dangerous in the wet?

Every time I look for someone to do it with me they insist I do the whole circuit. That means many hours away from the family....

Springtime, I promise!

Anyone up for it?

Near Kleinplaas Dam. One of the early caches placed there?

Yes indeed it is near KD - but a new cache - the excellent MnCo's Sculpted Rocks just to the SE (GC285VF) - a fascinating area easily accessed and well worth a visit! Over to you CnC . . .

Somebody else: Go for it!

We really don't have many good photos.

How about you Doc?

Near Kleinplaas Dam. One of the early caches placed there?

Yes indeed it is near KD - but a new cache - the excellent MnCo's Sculpted Rocks just to the SE (GC285VF) - a fascinating area easily accessed and well worth a visit! Over to you CnC . . .

Somebody else: Go for it!

We really don't have many good photos.

How about you Doc?

nonsense, chicken is always toting around that fancy camera of his!