Where am I?

Wazat

Yes, Malo - I support the idea that anything goes here.

shoot, I could have had this one :D I also googled it just for fun, but didn't think it would be appreciated, having never been there before :):D

Edited by MnCo

Where am I?

54640121-bc93-4325-b9c8-fa25034f7d65.jpg

New kind of light house on the west coast?

Not West coast. Not any coast in fact.

Looks to me like somewhere in the Limpopo province, but really not sure. Another guess would be somewhere in the Free State....the pic looks really old. Was it from one of the first caches you found in 2002 or something? :)

Limpopo? No. Nor Free State.

Not 2002, but something, yes. Archived only last year - owner emigrated. (not CF) :)

Looks like a snake/dinosaur/dragon trying to squeeze down a chimney to me.

Donno what it is, but looked like a radio mast of sorts. Also saw the dinosaur. :D

Edited by Jors

Centurion?

Centurion it is, but I was looking for something more specific like...

Yes, Centurion, but can it be that easy? The picture is from a structure outside Highveld Technical Park...

Highveld Techno Park.

Structured unity is the one in the hint...

Structured Unity (GC15KKA) by Urban Hunters (2.5/1) is at the entrance to this (mainly) office park, and inside you'll find the strange radio mast from the photo and Techno Cache (GCPY99) by Seeker Two (1.5/1.5) used to be there too. The picture was taken in December 2005, returning from my 24th find :)

smiley32.gif So, GEO936, show us where you've been? smiley32.gif

Edited by Jors

whoop! whoop! That was funny...did not think that funny structure was anywhere near us!! Okay Fynbos Finders....we have had the privilege to cache in the beautiful Cape. So here is a pic from us. Where is Rolf? (I was at our B&B while Nadia was still sleeping and only 6 months preggies with Enzo. So Rolf went to grab this one early in the morning - he really enjoyed it!):

b914e38f-2a44-46c0-bcff-77325b112b8f.jpg

Centurion?

Centurion it is, but I was looking for something more specific like...

Yes, Centurion, but can it be that easy? The picture is from a structure outside Highveld Technical Park...

Highveld Techno Park.

Structured unity is the one in the hint...

Structured Unity (GC15KKA) by Urban Hunters (2.5/1) is at the entrance to this (mainly) office park, and inside you'll find the strange radio mast from the photo and Techno Cache (GCPY99) by Seeker Two (1.5/1.5) used to be there too. The picture was taken in December 2005, returning from my 24th find ;)

smiley32.gif So, GEO936, show us where you've been? smiley32.gif

Thanks Jors Truly...we really didn't expect to get it right! :anicute:

Eagle's Nest?

YES!! Wow, you know your caches in the Cape hey? Thought it would take a while....maybe I should've used one of the other obsure shots, but then they wouldn't of been as pretty!

GCJ0WQ - Eagle's Nest by Kulwinder (2/2) but we reckon the Terrain rating should be at least a 3!

Your go CapeDoc!

How about Batman returns cache? But surely you did not take the small kids on the otter trail.

That cave can be visited as a day visitor, don't need to do the trail. A great fun cache, recommend it! Much easier than the listing suggests.

One of the Doc's - don't think it is falling skeletons so it must be 20 Minute walk?

You are correct. I had a feeling it would be a quick one :)

I didn't realise until I started hunting through photos, how few I actually take near caches. Most of the ones I do have are either very popular caches or only have a few logs. I thought it would be a bit unfair to post a photo of one that only had two or three logs :)

Edited by MnCo