Groundspeak and the OLD forums

I had tried that sometime back, (using rucksack as criteria for a search) and did not find the thread I was looking for.

I was looking back at some old posts I made (Enter KD5RAL) and you will find. This posting was made about that same time as the "Whats in your rucksack" thread.

I remember several years ago, finding a note that the old postings could be found (and it had a link) but I am unable to find that one either. . . .

Well, a little more looking and detective work saved the day. . I asked the question back in 2007. . . (Of course, have not been caching since then either. . .and when you get older, well the mind. . . ah, what was I saying?)

Its here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=119896

Good discussion of what to carry. No doubt repeated ad nauseum.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Drive-in
I had tried that sometime back, (using rucksack as criteria for a search) and did not find the thread I was looking for.

I was looking back at some old posts I made (Enter KD5RAL) and you will find. This posting was made about that same time as the "Whats in your rucksack" thread.

I remember several years ago, finding a note that the old postings could be found (and it had a link) but I am unable to find that one either. . . .

Well, a little more looking and detective work saved the day. . I asked the question back in 2007. . . (Of course, have not been caching since then either. . .and when you get older, well the mind. . . ah, what was I saying?)

Its here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=119896

Good discussion of what to carry. No doubt repeated ad nauseum.

Thanks everyone!

I'm just curious, but why was it so important to you to find that thread after all this time? It seems like an odd thread subject to really care about after all this time.