personal dilema garmin gps60 or etrex legend H

hey ive been looking over reviews for days now, these 2 units are the limits of my budget for geocaching, replacing my old acer n35 pda with beeline. i have been looking at these 2 units thoroughly and its boiling down to do i want basic maps or do i go with the gps60 which seems more feature rich. im also wondering about which of the 2 is likely to have better under cover reception a key concern of mine after caching with the pda, on this subject im leaning more towards buying the gps60 from my understanding the aerial in this unit should provide better reception but once again im uncertain. any help would be greatly appreciated

Of the two, I would go with the Legend H because it has the better receiver. But, if you are making a decision based on budget, I think you should also consider the Venture HC - it also has the high sensitivity receiver and sells for about the same price. As the other poster suggested, go to the Garmin site and use the compare feature.

Just an FYI. Right now you can get the GPS 60CX at Costco for less than 220 delivered. That will give you not only the high sensitve reciever but color screen and more. Plus throw in the liberal return at any time for any reason policy basically giving you a life time warranty. Good Luck!