Oregon County Challenge

dshifter

Does anyone know if there is an Oregon County Challenge simlar to Cache Across Idaho?

I'm not sure how to put a link on here but the cache you are looking for is called, Counting Counties in Oregon and is GCR9XY. Are you working on the Oregon Delorme too? Or the Oregon Earthcache Challenge?

Actually MW emailed me asking if I new of an Oregon Challenge. I didn't know there was an Earthcache Challenge too. Thanks for responding.

I would add the comment that one does not work on a Delorme challenge without also doing the county challenge. Saves a whole bunch of gas. :anicute:

Yep. I completed the Oregon Counting Counties Challenge requirements two days prior to completing the ODC requirements. That was one very rewarding four day wrap-up trip.

As folks that have now done Washington DeLorme, Washington Counties, Oregon DeLorme, Oregon Counties, and Idaho DeLorme - I can tell you that starting down the big-ticket challenge road can wind up costing you lots of miles on the road, lots of gas, and lots of time. It can be a touch addictive...

But it sure is worth it for the amazing places you wind up visiting...