BOOKMARK LISTING,EXTREME/PHYSICAL CACHES

As I have now promoted myself to a Premium member, on top of the savouring the natural kudos achieved I can now also reactivate the above bookmark listing.

Celebrations all round !

So if you would like a cache submitted please let me know [subject to conforming to eligability criteria]

My apologies to those who have contacted me to add caches in the last year or so, as I have just rejoined could you please re send me the particulars.

Cache U Nutter's Bookmark List of Extreme Caches.

You may like to consider the following for inclusion

Moe's Tavern

Raker's of the Lost Ark

Red Sands Fort

The Cave Troll's Lair

(We haven't done them... We just have them on our Watchlist.)

MrsB

Edited to add: The Worm's Turned / Pit of Peril

(One I have done. It's one of the UnderWorld series, unfortunately several of the others have now been archived.)

Edited by The Blorenges

Cache U Nutter's Bookmark List of Extreme Caches.

You may like to consider the following for inclusion

Moe's Tavern

Does not meet criteria

Raker's of the Lost Ark

included

Red Sands Fort

included

The Cave Troll's Lair

included

(We haven't done them... We just have them on our Watchlist.)

MrsB

Edited to add: The Worm's Turned / Pit of Peril

included

(One I have done. It's one of the UnderWorld series, unfortunately several of the others have now been archived.)

I suggest my GC1VDNR - Scotland's Hidden Treasure (Coire Choille-rais) cache, which seems to have an avalanche risk at the moment... You may also consider GC639B - The Glomach Falls by harrypotter- a 7.5mile walk for a single cache in wild country.

Both caches l Iook great and I only wish I had the time to go out to find them . Both however fail to meet the criteria for the bookmark listing which disallow any caches involving a walk in, unless of course there is a scary /abnormally demanding challenge at the end !.

These would cetainly qualify for Mark and Lynns bookmark list however.

I suggest my GC1VDNR - Scotland's Hidden Treasure (Coire Choille-rais) cache, which seems to have an avalanche risk at the moment... You may also consider GC639B - The Glomach Falls by harrypotter- a 7.5mile walk for a single cache in wild country.
Both caches l Iook great and I only wish I had the time to go out to find them . Both however fail to meet the criteria for the bookmark listing which disallow any caches involving a walk in, unless of course there is a scary /abnormally demanding challenge at the end !.

These would cetainly qualify for Mark and Lynns bookmark list however.

Ah, I read 'Following a number of requests I thought it was time to collate a listing of this small niche of caches that involves a physical challenge or dare. This could be a climb/descent' and '2] The fact that the cache is a long walk away or on top of a mountain is irrelevant. unless it involves a climb!' (my bolds) on the list's description and didn't realise you mean rock-climb, perhaps requiring ropes. My mistake. Of course, a drive-by cache on top of a mountain (there are some!) isn't much of a challenge :)