GPX Queries...

OK, I upgraded to premium to access the queries. I set a new one up, it went wrong a couple of times as I chose the wrong options etc..

I got an email telling me my query was empty, so went and changed it, done it again and success, 500 caches found. Unfortunately it hasnt emailed the file to me???

Does is usually take a while as its been 15 mins now and I even set up a new one under a new name and still no joy?

You only get 5 PQ's per day, That's 2500 caches. If you have set up a few to start with that had too many options selected and ran them, you may have already used up your daily quota?

When setting up your PQ don't select any day of week for it to run, once you have completed it and you have checked it's got the results you require, then go back and select the day of week. It should then come through within minutes.

Point to note - PQ's that have already been ran once will take longer to come through. So what i do is I have all my local PQ's already made up with them selected to delete after use. When I want to run one of these PQ's I click on the copy PQ icon lightning_add.png and then run the copied PQ. You don't have to wait ages for it to run then.

You only get 5 PQ's per day, That's 2500 caches. If you have set up a few to start with that had too many options selected and ran them, you may have already used up your daily quota?

When setting up your PQ don't select any day of week for it to run, once you have completed it and you have checked it's got the results you require, then go back and select the day of week. It should then come through within minutes.

Point to note - PQ's that have already been ran once will take longer to come through. So what i do is I have all my local PQ's already made up with them selected to delete after use. When I want to run one of these PQ's I click on the copy PQ icon lightning_add.png and then run the copied PQ. You don't have to wait ages for it to run then.

Arrived a few mins ago...thanks for the tip, perhaps it took longer as it was the second time i tried it..(with correct options)

Another good tip is not to run to the 500 limit, try and get it as close as possible, but not bang on, that way you are bound not to get holes in the PQ. By that I mean, if you have reached the maximum of 500 in the PQ, you have no idea of possible missing caches, it would be annoying if you went on a trip, and discovered you passed a cache which was not it your PQ / GPSr.

There seems to be a bit of a problem with PQs again today :blink:

A couple of new PQs that I created a few days ago and ticked to run today came through OK at 08:42 (GMT) this morning. A couple of others that are ticked to run on Thursday every week, and have run previously, haven't come through today at all, so far.

A couple of new PQs that I created a few days ago and ticked to run today came through OK at 08:42 (GMT) this morning. A couple of others that are ticked to run on Thursday every week, and have run previously, haven't come through today at all, so far.

same here, 3 scheduled for today not in yet, and they usually arrive around 4pm.

They're probably assuming that with 211 bhp under your bonnet, (I have 235 :( ), you're probably in no rush.............