Garmin Etrex Vista H usb-driver?

mtkoef

Yesterday I searched the garmin website for the USB-driver for my brand-new Garmin Etrex Vista H, as instructed by the manual, but it wasn't there. I did find drivers for the Etrex H, the Etrex Vista, Vista C, Vista Cx en Vista HCx (and lots of others) but not the Vista H.

Hopefully I can use one of the other drivers. Anyone had the same problem or knows what to do ?

Yesterday I searched the garmin website for the USB-driver for my brand-new Garmin Etrex Vista H, as instructed by the manual, but it wasn't there. I did find drivers for the Etrex H, the Etrex Vista, Vista C, Vista Cx en Vista HCx (and lots of others) but not the Vista H.

Hopefully I can use one of the other drivers. Anyone had the same problem or knows what to do ?

It looks like for some reason Garmin left that unit off from the list you found. It looks like the USB drivers are not specific for each unit. Try the link below to see if the driver works:

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=591