Canadian-Australian Geo-Embassy

Chiefy268

Hello! My name is Chiefy268 and I have been caching for about a year and a half now, and I am looking for a partner located in Australia to help me set up a Geo-Embassy. What is a Geo-Embassy?

An International Cache Exchange (Geo-Embassy) is where two people from two different countries agree to exchange caches. Then, you maintain the cache in your country & the other person maintains the cache in their country. When supplies get low, you replenish your cache in the other country & your counterpart replenishes the cache in your country.

I would look forward to any volunteers who would like to partake in this with me, I would prefer a geocacher who has been geocaching for some time now so I know my cache will be up kept, but if not it will be a privilage in its self to set up a cache in my mothers home country!

So what I would need from you...

1. A cache container ie. ammo box, large container, big enough for small Canadian trinkets

2. Coords to the location of the container

3. The hint for the cache

4. Mailing address so I can send you Canadian trinkets, I swear I will not send live beavers lol

5. And dedication to up keeping my cache in Australia

What I will do for you...

1. Provide an ammo box container for your cache

2. Coords to the cache

3. The hint

4. My mailing address so you can send me Australian trinkets, please no dingos, I dont think customs will like that!

5. Dedication to keep your cache running up here in Canada

If you are interested please shoot me an email, you can message me from my Geocaching profile page!

My username is Chiefy268, so look me up!

I am moving back next year.

off topic, but I feel like I got the scoop on that news. I think you'll be welcomed back warmly.

haha, hilarious! what are you doing on the Aussie forums. Are you a Canadian spy? :wub:

clearly I don't creep on it that often... Just saw the reply now. Originally I probably saw a username I recognized (as last poster) so came on to see what it was about. Since then I've learned that you know Scouter James formerly of Queensland, now Irricana. He's a good friend of mine. His caching handle is now unclesam1111.