TB in hands of French cacher for a very long time. Who can help?

walking spirit

Sorry, but I don't speak French. But I do hope it's alright I ask here about one of my TBs:

It's my "Little Prince Charming": CLICK HERE FOR MY TB.

BANGOR62 is the geocacher who has it since may 2009. I wrote several e-mails (both in English and in French thanks to my father-in-law) but I don't get any respons at all. But I do notice, he's still visiting the website.

Does anyone know this geocacher and could help me out?

Merci beaucoup!

This is my TB:

8917d001-a4eb-4f92-bb71-4bc6b401a9a2.jpg

Edited by walking spirit

Hi Walking Spirit,

I've tried to help you. I don't know Bangor but I've sent an e-mail. If you want you can visit this website tu help you to recover your TB:

http://www.tb-rescue.com/

Good Luck.

Thank you for your help.

I know the TB-Rescue-website. The problem is, it's only for TB's that are stuck in a cache. Not for TBs that are in hands of geocachers.

Hi Walking Spirit,

I've tried to help you. I don't know Bangor but I've sent an e-mail. If you want you can visit this website tu help you to recover your TB:

http://www.tb-rescue.com/

Good Luck.

Thank you for your help.

I know the TB-Rescue-website. The problem is, it's only for TB's that are stuck in a cache. Not for TBs that are in hands of geocachers.

I've written a post on this french website to help you: http://www.geocaching-france.com/forum/fsb....php?sujet=3257

Hi Walking Spirit !

As I said before to Ticaribou, I don't know Bangor62 so I can't do anything... I can just send an e-mail to him... If I meet someone who knows him I will ask him to grab it from the hands of Bangor62...

I hope you will find someone who can help you better than me...

Best Regards from France !

James :)

Bangor62's log entry when they dropped off the TB translates as follows:

Small walk sunny with children who were able to remove the TB Little Prince Charming they had carefully concealed for several months .... Sorry for the owner: this situation was not voluntary at all.

So it appears that his/her kids hid the TB from the parents.

Small walk sunny with children who were able to remove the TB Little Prince Charming they had carefully concealed for several months .... Sorry for the owner: this situation was not voluntary at all.

Thanks for this translation!

I didn't know that this TB was "missing" in his own house. Still pity he never answered any of my mails to explain. Still: I don't want to complain as I;m soooo happy this little frog is on the move again.

Again a big thank you for Bangor62!

Edited by walking spirit

Thanks for this translation!

I didn't know that this TB was "missing" in his own house. Still pity he never answered any of my mails to explain. Still: I don't want to complain as I;m soooo happy this little frog is on the move again.

Again a big thank you for Bangor62!

Hi walking spirit, I read all of the story of your TB, and after trying to find some details about Bangor, I found the Log of Him, on the 5th of April, where he was apologizing about your travel bug disappearing. He said in his log that his kids had hidden this tb (we don't where)... That's the whole story, happy to see that your TB is now safe!!!!