Weird problem with Basecamp and Windows 7

Ok, I'm having a problem with Basecamp on my Windows 7 laptop. I've used Basecamp before on the computer with no problems. However now when I start Basecamp it appears in the taskbar, but nothing appears on screen. If I hover over it on the taskbar I get a screenshot of Basecamp that shows that it seems to be working - but I can't seem to access it. Clicking on it, alt-tab, win-tab, taskmanager, nothing will let me see and use the program. It doesn't seem to be 'frozen' - I just can't see and use it.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing, even with Revo Uninstaller. Not sure if this is a Basecamp or Windows problem. Does anyone have any advice?

Ok, I'm having a problem with Basecamp on my Windows 7 laptop. I've used Basecamp before on the computer with no problems. However now when I start Basecamp it appears in the taskbar, but nothing appears on screen. If I hover over it on the taskbar I get a screenshot of Basecamp that shows that it seems to be working - but I can't seem to access it. Clicking on it, alt-tab, win-tab, taskmanager, nothing will let me see and use the program. It doesn't seem to be 'frozen' - I just can't see and use it.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing, even with Revo Uninstaller. Not sure if this is a Basecamp or Windows problem. Does anyone have any advice?

On the taskbar go to the entry for Basecamp and do a right click to see what your options are. You might be able to get to see it from there.

Sounds like the window might be off screen, seen this happen with other programs. These steps might help.

1) left click window in the taskbar

2) press Alt-Space

3) press M

4) press any of the arrow keys (up, down, left or right)

5) you should then be able to use the mouse to move the window back on screen

It worked! Thanks!

Sounds like the window might be off screen, seen this happen with other programs. These steps might help.

1) left click window in the taskbar

2) press Alt-Space

3) press M

4) press any of the arrow keys (up, down, left or right)

5) you should then be able to use the mouse to move the window back on screen