For caching purposes, where else would you like to live in the U.K ?

I have just spent the w.e in Bath and whilst the city has some brilliant caches I can't help feeling that the City has a huge potential for some extreme caches, given the number of road, rail and canal bridges and associated archaeogical features.

Is there another part of the country that you have visited where you had the same thoughts for any criteria of caches ?

[Where the guidelines of course disallow you from placing them due to regional restriction ]

:D:D:D:D

I have just spent the w.e in Bath and whilst the city has some brilliant caches I can't help feeling that the City has a huge potential for some extreme caches, given the number of road, rail and canal bridges and associated archaeogical features.

Is there another part of the country that you have visited where you had the same thoughts for any criteria of caches ?

[Where the guidelines of course disallow you from placing them due to regional restriction ]

:D:D:D:D

If financially independent I'd be able to reply with a more educated response. However, atm, all I can say is :

anywhere that isnt 'local'