Is there a way to show benchmarks already logged?

DutchBoy

But I'd like to see "last found on 05/15/2002" on the search results pages if ANY geocacher has already located it.

Lou

quote:
Originally posted by DutchBoy:

Just wondering if there is a way to show on a search, the benchmarks that you have already logged, such as with already found caches?

I'll second that! Have found a few already and when I go to get coordinates for a new benchmark to find, I've forgotten which ones I've already logged and found. I end up going through each until I find one I didn't log icon_rolleyes.gif. That would be a great (and only) improvement I can think for Benchmark Caching.

I'll second that! Have found a few already and when I go to get coordinates for a new benchmark to find, I've forgotten which ones I've already logged and found. I end up going through each until I find one I didn't log icon_rolleyes.gif. That would be a great (and only) improvement I can think for Benchmark Caching.

More than ever, we need the ability to "ignore" benchmarks we never intend to hunt. There are quite a few near me that either don't exist anymore, or are located on private property, and I will never find them. Quite a few people have been asking for this feature for caches. Any way we can get this implemented, Jeremy?

25021_1200.gif