Are there any way to send many cache addresses to GPS with one click?

Vickyyang

I am tired of clicking "send to GPS" one address at a time. Are there anyway to download many addresses to my Garmin eTrex Legend HCx at the same time?

Become a premium member, as I am about to do. It has many perks and is well worth the price:) Such as doing pocket queries and loading many Geocaches at once ! Being able to send notes to Ipods or your GPS etc.

Happy Caching!

I am tired of clicking "send to GPS" one address at a time. Are there anyway to download many addresses to my Garmin eTrex Legend HCx at the same time?

I'm pretty new so I can't guarantee my suggestion.

when you search for caches, there is a check box toward the right side of the list. You can check the ones you want then download all of those at once.

I'm pretty new so I can't guarantee my suggestion.

when you search for caches, there is a check box toward the right side of the list. You can check the ones you want then download all of those at once.

That will work and give you up to 20 at a time. Become a premium member and pocket queries can deliver 500 at a shot and you are allowed 5 a day so you can conceivably load 2,500 caches to your GPS with a few mouse clicks.