new TB owner need help

ad5smith

what's TB protocol? i 've read enough on the forums to know that they disapear at times, but i just placed it and it's been two weeks and the person that grabbed it has found 10+ since then, and it's not been dropped

First let me say I'm no TB guru!!

But, I've read here more than once that it sometimes takes a while for it to move. The person that took it may be behind on logging, or they may not have dropped it off yet.

Good Luck!!

The person that picked up the TB is a fairly well seasoned cacher with what looks to be like a good record of TB moves.

Has been fairly busy as of late, mostly with micros.

Two weeks may be pushing it, but given his record, I wouldn't worry about it at this point. A month isn't really out of the question.

thanks, you seen to be well versed in our sport, and after having read,your comments in many threads i apreceate your input

I just dropped off a TB, after having it for 9 months. Why did it take me so long? Because my daughter lost it in her room and we didn't find it until now. The original owner did e-mail me, but I can't remember how long he/she waited.

Personally, I'd give them a month or so. They could be saving it for a get together.