The Ugliest Geocoin in the World

GeocoinGuy

With all the chatter about hard to release geocoins, proxies, coins being lost and stolen and the like, let me introduce you to the first of a series of coins coming from GeocoinDesign.com!

Presenting: The Ugliest Geocoin in the World!

This is the first of a $5 Geocoin series that is so hideous and gross - you certainly will be putting them in caches because you wouldn't want them to disgrace your gorgeous geocoin collections!! This coin shall be offered in Antique Copper and Antique Nickel, so you would certainly put them into the wild. Of course, each coin in the $5 Geocoin series will come with its unique icon.

Coin particulars: 38mm (1.5") x 2.5mm Round

Platings: Antique Copper/Antique Nickel

Hope you like it and the entire $5 Geocoin series to come!

ugliest600.jpg

:D Any idea what the price will be? :D

Check out the opening post, :D

This is the first of a $5 Geocoin series that is so hideous and gross - you certainly will be putting them in caches because you wouldn't want them to disgrace your gorgeous geocoin collections!! This coin shall be offered in Antique Copper and Antique Nickel, so you would certainly put them into the wild. Of course, each coin in the $5 Geocoin series will come with its unique icon.

:D Any idea what the price will be? :D

Check out the opening post, :laughing:

Did you see the frog smiling at each end of my question :D

Guess I'm not as funny as I thought... :D

Edited by Smort78

Yep, pretty ugly. Just needs a hole drilled in it now.

BTW where and when can we get em?

You will be able to get them at my website linked at the bottom of my posts. Just go to the store and sign up for my newsletter (it's free), and you will be informed when they will be available.

~J

Love the coin! First time I have brought one version of each coin... I mean for $5 how could I pass? Actually ended up ordering 3.... Also grabbed an RE of the Virtues of Caching.... If the man behind geocoindesign sees this post maybe he'll have a kind heart and send me a LE of hat virtue coin instead :blink: Great coins guy! Looking forward to getting some mail :( One ugly coin for sure is going in a cache....

Yodabuds

Received my 4 coins today, we now know that GeocoinGuy lives in a Post Office. :unsure: Thanks for the quick service. !!!

I agree. That was very quick service! Trying to decide which color I'm gonna keep. The other 2 will probably get sent into the wild. I may send one, and give the other to my family for them to send out.

The icons for the "Ugliest" geocoin have been loaded, but I see errors for those of you interested. The Icon is showing on the "Trackables" tab in your profile, but NOT on the coins' trackable page, nor is the 16 pixel icon showing in your inventory. I have advised Groundspeak of the error, so hopefully it will be resolved soon!

~J

The icons for the "Ugliest" geocoin have been loaded, but I see errors for those of you interested. The Icon is showing on the "Trackables" tab in your profile, but NOT on the coins' trackable page, nor is the 16 pixel icon showing in your inventory. I have advised Groundspeak of the error, so hopefully it will be resolved soon!

~J

ICON ON!

This issue has been resolved on the Groundspeak servers! YAY!!!!!!

~J