deleting log on locked event?

I logged three finds on an event page and now I feel like I should have only logged one, but the cache page is locked. Is there anyway to unlock the cache page so I can delete those tow extras and then have it re-locked? I'm not sure how locks and unlocks them and the event was put on by several people. I just hate seeing on my stat page that I've logged 399 caches on 397 unique caches.

Lemme know what you think I should do

I logged three finds on an event page and now I feel like I should have only logged one, but the cache page is locked. Is there anyway to unlock the cache page so I can delete those tow extras and then have it re-locked? I'm not sure how locks and unlocks them and the event was put on by several people. I just hate seeing on my stat page that I've logged 399 caches on 397 unique caches.

Locked Pages?? Just because a listing is archived shouldn't prevent you from editing/deleting your log. You can still log archived Caches too I think. Find the logs in your list, or on the event page, and click the button that says "View Log". then you will be on a new page where there should be a button that says "Edit"

Locked Pages?? Just because a listing is archived shouldn't prevent you from editing/deleting your log. You can still log archived Caches too I think. Find the logs in your list, or on the event page, and click the button that says "View Log". then you will be on a new page where there should be a button that says "Edit"

Locked is different from archived. A locked page will prevent you from adding a new log of any sort. I didn't realize it also seems to prevent you from deleting a lot.

Archived pages just prevents them from showing up in a search.

Locked is different from archived. A locked page will prevent you from adding a new log of any sort. I didn't realize it also seems to prevent you from deleting a lot.

Archived pages just prevents them from showing up in a search.

are there any exapmles of locked pages(for Caches), other than GS headquarters??

You should be able to view, modify, and delete your own logs on any cache.

Then again, if it's locked, maybe you can't modify it.

If it's locked, then there is no chance of ADDING a log...but you already have too many. :)