Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jinx53

Interview Help for Geocache Grad School Project

Hello all. My name is Doug and I am a Graduate Student at Portland State University. I am currently doing a project that looks at how Geocaching affects communication within a family. I am hoping to interview families that have been geocaching for at least a few months and find out about their experiences together in the process.

Interviews would be conducted on the phone or if they live in Portland, OR area, I'd be more than willing to pick up the tab for a cup of coffee somewhere.

To get a hold of me, please reply to this forum or email me at: dougstrahan@yahoo.com

Thanks to everybody that can spare the free time.

Respectfully

Doug Strahan

"Jinx53"

I was wondering if you want just families or couples? I have just started geocaching with my boyfriend of 4 years. didnt know if that would help at all.

Doug,

We are a family of 7 and have been caching for about one year. My two older boys are out on their own, but both have gone out for caches with us. The main cachers right now are my wife, two boys, one daughter and myself. I would enjoy helping you out with this project. We also homeschool and I am going to use geocaching this next year with the kids because you can apply it to so many subjects. Contact me whenever you want. My email is alfred12@epix.net, or contact me through this forum.

BigAl437

Rob Alfred

Hello Doug,

Did you get what you need for this? My son (age 6 and 1/2) and I go geocaching, and sometimes my husband comes with us. We are in San Jose and could Skype with you if you need to talk to us.

Diane

"Dowbiggin"

We are a family of 7 and have been caching for about one year. My two older boys are out on their own, but both have gone out for caches with us. The main cachers right now are my wife, two boys, one daughter and myself. I would enjoy helping you out with this project. We also homeschool and I am going to use geocaching this next year with the kids because you can apply it to so many subjects. Contact me whenever you want. My email is alfred12@epix.net, or contact me through this forum.

BigAl437

Rob Alfred