Geocaching is organised littering

dakardrix

It's a typical flame bait. Don't bother to feed the troll. :D

I know, but it is a forum with over 5,000 members and yet there is a bond between bikers that this guy is testing. If he was just stirring it would be fine, but I checked his other posts and yes, he does seem to invite flames...

Oh well, moving on... :lol:

You will always find some ( _ /_ ) hole that has a lot to say about stuff!

But they would never try to say it face to face...

No need t get yourself worked up about his comment!

When you do see him in person...make sure you got a spanner to tighten his nuts :lol:

Hehe... ja, you need a thick skin on that forum. But as usual, most of the people from there that I meet in real life are very different from their forum personality.

When you do see him in person...make sure you got a spanner to tighten his nuts :blink:

Hehe... ja, you need a thick skin on that forum. But as usual, most of the people from there that I meet in real life are very different from their forum personality.

Like me for example on here I am quite normal... but in real life i am a serial killer.... geocaching is an excellent pastime and helps me find them great places to hide all the bodies. Thanks to all the geocachers out there for showing me the great places.... LoL.

When you do see him in person...make sure you got a spanner to tighten his nuts :shocked:

Like me for example on here I am quite normal... but in real life i am a serial killer.... geocaching is an excellent pastime and helps me find them great places to hide all the bodies. Thanks to all the geocachers out there for showing me the great places.... LoL.

Stop littering! :blink: