Blackberry

trench69

Cacheberry is great. I stopped using my Garmin GPSR. The BB is a lot more accurate. It allows you to see the latest Logs to help you find the container. I also love the field notes function. All you have to do is add a field note while you are in the hunt. Have your bb email you (after you set this up in Cacheberry) and upload it to the Geocache site when you done for the day.

uploading GPX files to the phone is very simple when you get the Cacheberry desk top manager utility. By far the easiest way to stream line your finds and logs. I was able to grab 20 GC's in one day with out breaking a sweat and load them to my account in a matter of seconds.

I can't say enough good things about this application.

Enjoy

Uploading GPX files to the phone is very simple when you get the Cacheberry desk top manager utility. By far the easiest way to stream line your finds and logs. I was able to grab 20 GC's in one day with out breaking a sweat and load them to my account in a matter of seconds.

Even without the desktop manager, uploading files is a breeze. I have a CacheBerry folder on my microSD card. I typically send the GPX from GSAK straight over to the SD card. You can even receive a Pocket Query in Zip format through email on the BlackBerry, save the file attachment to your SD card, and import it into CacheBerry. Also echoing what mfdbean554 stated, it's easy to create field notes as you go and e-mail them to yourself. A great, great application - and costs $15. I have no financial interest, but have been a happy customer for quite awhile now.