2010 Great SA TB Race

cincol

In 4 months the current race, the 2009 Great SA TB Race, will be coming to an end. Perhaps it is time that the planning for the next race starts? From experience the planning can take a while to get sorted and I am more than willing to lend a hand to the new Administrator. :blink:

It would be great if the new race could start when the current race ends. We are planning an Event in the Gauteng region for the conclusion and prize giving. Details will be posted on the Forum regarding the plans for the end of race Event.

I look forward to some debate and ideas.

I am guessing you guys are not going to offer to run the new race? <_<

How about you do administer the new race, but with new rules - simple ones? Making it easier and less time consuming, as I am sure you guys have spent oodles of time on the current race.

Although, I must add the current race has been so much fun so far and very exciting with all the bonus points, and points for pics. Look at the wonderful creativity and sharing it nurtured? Not to mention the friendships with each other and the racers themselves. Thanks for all your effort and hard work - it is greatly appreciated! ;)

I am guessing you guys are not going to offer to run the new race? <_<

How about you do administer the new race, but with new rules - simple ones? Making it easier and less time consuming, as I am sure you guys have spent oodles of time on the current race.

Although, I must add the current race has been so much fun so far and very exciting with all the bonus points, and points for pics. Look at the wonderful creativity and sharing it nurtured? Not to mention the friendships with each other and the racers themselves. Thanks for all your effort and hard work - it is greatly appreciated! ;)

Agreed - very well administered and run. LOVE the website, the photos and the way it has worked. Also like the effort to keep bugs in SA AND overseas - equally balanced.

OK - I'll kick off 2010 and offer a coin as a prize again.

Some ideas for admins:

GEO936

Damhuisclan

BruceTP

cownchicken

iPajero

gerhardoosMP

RedGlobe

Happy hunters

(I'm sure there are a few more who you could think of)

Some ideas for admins:

GEO936

Damhuisclan Carbon Hunter

BruceTP

cownchicken

iPajero

gerhardoosMP

RedGlobe

Happy hunters

(I'm sure there are a few more who you could think of)

I have a few (other) projects on the go this year, and will be moving to a lower geocaching profile for a while. So sorry cant administer the race this year, although I must confess, it was my intention to do so after assisting cincol with this years race.