Greasemonkey Script for Map View

WilliamTM

Quick question...is there a Greasemonkey script out there for the map view (this) that makes the map larger?

As it is, even when clicking on the "large" button it still is fairly small on my screen (24" at 1920x1200). I'd like to be able to hide the column on the right and make the map open much larger, by default. For example, like this: http://localhostr.com/files/870f61/Untitled.png

Is that possible? :blink:

I've got a GM script in the works that does exactly what you're asking. It was broken by the January site update and with all the work I've had to do on my other already-released scripts, I haven't worked on this one this year. But it is top of my list of new scripts to release.
Excellent! Looking forward to it. Thanks.

Does it help?

With a bigger resolution you get the 500 caches limit quicker, and then you have a small part of the country in a big screen. I understand it helps in cities with many caches in a small area but wondering anyway.

Of course, but personally, I'd rather have a bigger map view and zoom in closer. Just a matter of opinion I think. :blink:

BTW you can hide the right column by clicking on the grey arrow between the map and the cachelist.

And I have a laptop with the resolution 1900x1200 on a 15+ in screen and I think it's enough. But that's only me. =)

Didn't notice that. One down, one to go!