Still looking for a few more donations

redjada

I am going to have 4-6 CITO events this spring/summer here in NE Ohio at some of the Portage County Parks.

Still in the early planning stages, I'm looking for some geocaching stuff that can be given away in some drawings. I am working with the parks district on trash pick up, working with a local hardware store for a donation of gloves and trash bags. I will be contacting some others looking for water, etc...

My plan is to give away a few things in a drawing at each event. Then the final event, having a big cookout and giving away lots of goodies. Swag, cache containers, geocoins, etc...

So as I was going through my list of people to contact for donations, I thought of this forum.

I'm asking if any of you would be willing to donate an unactivated geocoin that i could give away through out my CITO events?

As soon as I figure out who will pick up our trash I will start making the CITO cache pages. Right now I'm looking at the first one being held around the end of March early April weather permitting. If you would like to donate a coin, I will mention it on the cache listing if you like. If your interested, PM me for more info.

Thanks everyone

RedJada

Once you get the event listed and share a link, people will be able to read all about it to decide on possible donations.

I kinda figured that. I'm just getting my feelers out to see whats out there. As soon as I get a confirmation that I have someone to come pick up our trash, I will start creating the CITO cache pages.

Once you get the event listed and share a link, people will be able to read all about it to decide on possible donations.

I kinda figured that. I'm just getting my feelers out to see whats out there. As soon as I get a confirmation that I have someone to come pick up our trash, I will start creating the CITO cache pages.

You willl get some interest. Coins are donated all the time for events, most people wait until the event is listed, but you can start building a list.

Ok, my first of four CITO event has been published. Dix Park CITO GC232RB Dix Park CITO This is a little later than originally planned. When I saw the 8th Annual Cache In Trash Out Events are scheduled for April 24th & 25th, 2010, I couldn't resist and figured what a better time for a CITO event.

So Im asking, if you would like to donate a unactivated geocoin for this event or any of the next three events please contact me through my geocaching profile. If you would like to send/drop an activated coin into any event I will make sure a fellow geocacher picks it up and moves it along.

If you would like to donate anything geocaching. Stickers, swag, geocoins, anything geocaching related, please contact me.

I don't have anything to offer back except to list your geocaching name on the cache listing (if you want).

Im hopeful for a 10-15 geocacher turn out at the Dix Park CITO event. And hope that number grows as the events go on.

As for Seneca Ponds, The Portage Bike/Hike Trails and Towners woods CITO events, Im working on the cache pages now and will be published in the next few weeks (three month rule) The goal is to knock out all events by the end of May or early June.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

RedJada

AKA Patrick

Edited by redjada

Ok, my first of four CITO event has been published. Dix Park CITO GC232RB (I cant figure out how to add a link)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...&Submit6=Go

just have to copy and paste the link in the address bar :P

Thanks t4e, I think I got it. Thanks again

RedJada

Glad to see your listing up!! Please send me an email with an address that the coins can be sent to . Not sure what I'll send, but I can find something!!

Ok, my first of four CITO event has been published. Dix Park CITO GC232RB Dix Park CITO This is a little later than originally planned. When I saw the 8th Annual Cache In Trash Out Events are scheduled for April 24th & 25th, 2010, I couldn't resist and figured what a better time for a CITO event.

So Im asking, if you would like to donate a unactivated geocoin for this event or any of the next three events please contact me through my geocaching profile. If you would like to send/drop an activated coin into any event I will make sure a fellow geocacher picks it up and moves it along.

If you would like to donate anything geocaching. Stickers, swag, geocoins, anything geocaching related, please contact me.

I don't have anything to offer back except to list your geocaching name on the cache listing (if you want).

Im hopeful for a 10-15 geocacher turn out at the Dix Park CITO event. And hope that number grows as the events go on.

As for Seneca Ponds, The Portage Bike/Hike Trails and Towners woods CITO events, Im working on the cache pages now and will be published in the next few weeks (three month rule) The goal is to knock out all events by the end of May or early June.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

RedJada

AKA Patrick

I see my link didnt work so I will try again. Dix Park CITO GC232RB

I hope it worked this time.

I know its still early yet, but still looking for some geocoins, swag, etc... for these events. I have the Seneca Ponds, Portage Bike/Hike trail and Towners Woods pages almost ready to be published, But have wait about a month to summit.

If you are interested in donating a coin or anything for these events, please let me know. Thanks to the cachers that have offered so far.

Thanks again,

Redjada

Im hosting three CITO events starting in about two months.

Plum Creek CITO GC23T0E

Fred Fuller Park CITO GC23Y09

And,

Al Lease Park CITO GC23YTX I will be summiting this one later today.

I still could use some more geocoins or geo swag gear to use as door prizes.

Writeshoprobert has committed.

GeocoinGuy has made a very generous donation.

Thanks you guys.

Just wondering if anyone else would like to help out in anyway? Of course, I will list you on the cache listing pages.

Thanks everyone.

RedJada