Can anyone figure out how to use Geocaching Live ?

I am still fairly new to Geo-caching but completly hooked. The problem is my husband usually has my Garmin sat-nav for his work so I am left to use only my Nokia E71 with built in GPS

Now I dont think Im a complete noob when it comes to Mobile phones but the GPS thingy is very puzzling to me, so I downloaded the "Geocaching Live" application.

Is it only me or does anyone else find this application extremely complicated ? I dont have a clue how to use it and Ive searched everywhere for a user guide but cant find. I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me figure it out. Also it keeps asking me to use a trial Premium membership but I have already brought a Premium membership so maybe theres a bug or something ?

Also I would appreciate any other applications which are easy to use on my nokia.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me <_<

I have played with Geocaching Live a little bit, and found it kind of confusing too. I think one of my problems is just impatience though. I was expecting caches to come up quicker and descriptions to come up quicker (after I managed to get a satellite lock). But they are a little slower. Makes sense though. It has to download that information from the web, and not stored internally like my Colorado (which I do like). Zooming seems akward, but couldn't tell you how to do it better. Maybe bigger buttons in general would help.

One thing that took me a while to realize is that the red satellite dish in the upper right hand corner means to does NOT have a lock. So waiting for that to happen helped. Check out the mode button too.That will give you different display types (map, compass). But it is a handy app when I want to go caching on a spur of the moment and don't have my GPS loaded. There are a few enhancements I think could be made to it (marking caches as found, or at least finding out how to do that). There is an option to load a GPX file (pocket query). I haven't tried that out. Wonder if that might speed somethings up.